Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 10-08-2022 05:15:58

seestyle
ChaOdiz

Bryce Harper showed the country what he's all about this pos

Bryce Harper showed the country what he's all about this postseason, the good and the bad. Mostly the good.He's displayed the intensity, the baseball  Dion Lewis Youth Jersey IQ, the intensity ... and, oh, yeah, the power. All the power.MORE: | | | Harper put a ball into McCovey Cove on Tuesday, against the same pitcher (Hunter Strickland) he took into the upper reaches of Nationals Park Tyreek Hill Men Jersey  on Friday.Your browser does not support iframes.Here's the bad: Harper pimped much of that Splash hit, slowwwwly rounding the bases and looking straight at Strickland, who reportedly said after the first homer he'd pitch the same way to Harper if he faced him again.Once Harper returned to the Nationals' dugout, he put a few teammates' hands at risk of fracturewith his high-fives. Easy, ho s: That was just a tying homer in the seventh, not a Deion Sanders Women Jersey  game-winner in the ninth."It's a 2-1 game, I hit the home run in the seventh, of course I'm going to go crazy. I don't even know what I'm doing," Harper told reporters.So, yeah. Breeland Speaks Jersey  Talent to the hilt (three home runs, all no-doubters, in the series)and the pa sion to match. The latterisn't always a good thing.Postscript:And, because baseball, Harper came up with two outs in the ninth and with a chance to tie . . . andwalked on a 3-2 pitch. He Tanoh Kpassagnon Women Jersey  was stranded when Wilson Ramos grounded out to end the game."They beat us, so the home runwas nothing," he told reporters.The A sociated Pre s contributed to this report.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr