Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 04-08-2017 07:18:04

sherry2018love
ChaOdiz Confirmé

Jeter8217s Seven-Win Season_0

Back at the end of July, R.J. noted that Derek Jeter was using a resurgent offensive season as well as on his method to an excellent year. Jeter did not let up after that, either. He finished the growing season with a wRC+ of 142, his best since 2006 and second best since 1999. Combine that with excellent defense at short and Jeter were built with a 7.5- Jake Fisher Jersey win season, his best year in the Fangraphs-WAR era and fifth-best among position players in 2009.
Jeters game at the plate combines excellent contact skills, a good number of walks, and a high BABIP. The 2009 performance increase Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey  was driven by more walks, a few more HRs along with a jump in BABIP. Here I needed to check out that increase in BABIP in a spatially explicit batted-ball manner. Jeters hits are mostly GBs and LDs in which the angle of the hit is more important compared to distance. So I di sected the field into slices, rather than zone as I did in earlier posts. The number in each slice is the percentage of Jeters GBs and LDs in that slice, Vincent Rey Jersey  and also the color shows the slugging percentage for all those hits, which range from 0.250ish for gray to 0.800ish for dark blue.The worst places to hit a grounder are straight at the second basemen or shortstop. Those are the grayest slices, as well as in 2009 Jeter, cut down the the Michael Johnson Jersey  proportion of his hits to those two slices by 4% (2B) and 2% (SS). He had more hits right up the center (25% versus 21%), that are singles and doubles more often than outs. I dont think this can be a transfer of true talent: I dont think Jeter is any better at aiming his grounders. My gue s is he only agreed to be on the right side of luck more regularly in 2009.
That is not to say Jeter is Russell Bodine Jersey  not a wildly talented baseball player. After a typical defensive season in 2008 and great one out of 2009, we should reevaluate our thought of him from 2 yrs ago (in 2007 he was coming off three horrible defensive season) to being probably just -5 runs at short rather than the worst defensive shortstop ever. Add that to his good offense  while not as good as 2009  along with a safe projection is 3.5 to 4 wins Ryan Hewitt Jersey  in 2010. After that the Yankees po se s a tricky negotiation, as they will most likely look to re-sign the aging, (although his skills should age gracefully) face of the franchise.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr