Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 16-10-2017 09:02:20

sherry2018love
ChaOdiz Confirmé

Ahead of Rangers-Lightning Game 7 Alain

Before  Damontre Moore Jersey all the games of one's Stanley Cup playoffs' conference finals, California Rangers coach Alain Vigneault has met media members for one morning question-and-answer se sion.
The same for Tampa Bay Lightning coach Jon Cooper.
Friday's chat was especially focused, because the Rangers and Lightning meet at 8 p.m. ET to find out what team will represent the Eastern Conference in your Stanley Cup finals. (TV: NBC Sports Network, CBC, TVA)
MORE: Game 7 chatter | Game preview | Rarity of double 7s | Series images | Highlight video
Here's what Vigneault told reporters on Friday at Madison Square Garden.
Question: What is doing work in like for ones coach? Players get excited for Game 7, does one get nervous and stuff like that too or is it nece sary to block that out like a coach too?
Vigneault: We're undergoing normal preparation, morning meetings, and pregame meeting tonight, finalizing that, and a-ok.Q: You were termed as a pretty even-keeled coach. Is the next step everything to impart that personality against your team?
Vigneault: You no doubt know, I've got a good deal of faith and trust in our Nolan Carroll Jersey  team's preparation, your specific part is probably left within the players. It's their responsibility to reach their mental zone for them to start on the ice and execute.
The team stuff, were very consistent. The gamers decide what can be expected. We'll let them have the knowledge, the correct quantity of data, found obtained as well as they also have to perform.Q: Follow-up on that: How to stay so calm? How should you stay even-keeled?
Vigneault: This is merely one of several games. It's really a great game. I really don't think it gets any benefit when compared to a Game 7. I have already been fortunate to enjoy been a part of websites, and really longing for tonight.Q: Can you tell us once you challenged any players in your meeting this morning (laughing)? No. I have to ask you over it series, Dak Prescott Jersey  exactly how the games haven't really transferred from game-to-game concerning a trend or momentum. Have you been inside a series along these lines where all the games continues to be so different?
Vigneault: I'd are saying yes. You're sure, the competition now is so strong as there are so very little separating teams. So with respect to the game, to suit one's flow, I am talking about, all the games may have the liechtenstein identity. Yes, teams wish to play for their strengths. Different teams have different strengths.
But at this point we're playing against a team that's a lot like us, playing fast, had a large amount of skill. Additionally they grow, so it makes for great hockey.Q: Coach, spoke with a few of the players, they usually say they struggle to approach this as just another game. I find tough to do just Rico Gathers Jersey  learning the implications from the happens. Does which work?
Vigneault: Observed how on the surface people could interpret it in that way because there is numerous hype, plus its a do-or-die situation. Even so think as being an athlete and then a coach, you've got to look into residing at as soon as, and also to concentrate on things that you are doing of having succe s to the ice, and also are not disrupted because of the noise that's taking place , the lateral side. You simply have to as part of your group, stay within your mind, and exit there and execute.
Transcript made available from the country's Hockey League

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr