Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'tes pas identifi.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en gnral (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vido, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualits concernant le WEB et le dveloppement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos crations web et un tas d'ides pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernires sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide la cration de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 25-11-2017 07:37:04

yaya2017
ChaOdiz Vtran

they don’t and it’s so interesting and the conversa

It’s been slightly over a Nike Air Max 2017 Femme year since Emma McKee, Chicago’s number one hip-hop fan and cross-stitch extraordinaire, sat in a trailer at Lollapalooza and talked with us about showing gratitude to the artists/creatives of the city that she loves. Now she’s working on tour jackets Nike Air Presto Womens for Chance the Rapper, designing custom garments for SZA and working on a top Adidas NMD Femme secret project that she promises will bring together a fair amount of the recipients of her goodwill patch trades. To simply say that time flies with regards to McKee’s artistic output and boundless upward momentum would almost be disrespectful to her undying hustle and passion for her craft. Yes, it’s true that time flies, but it’s nothing compared to the hard work of the “Stitch Gawd.”And this onslaught of good fortune isn’t lost on McKee. “People are so much more excited about the stuff now than they were a Nike Air Max 90 Mens year ago,” says Mckee. “People are having arguments about who’s going to get their [jacket] first and who’s going to get ‘the rawest one.’ It’s so absurd! And I’ve met so many amazing and cool and interesting people all because of jackets. Nike Air Max 90 Womens Who would have imagined?”When looking at her progress and her steadfast vision, it’s hard to believe that McKee didn’t imagine this or, really, plan this herself from the beginning. We recently caught up with the multi-hyphenate artist to discuss how far she’s come since Lolla 2016, her goals for the future and why Chicago’s still the city that’s got her heart. (Hint: it’s the people.)

What’s the feeling that your life has had since we last talked?I was talking to a friend of mine from high school last night, for the first time in three years or something like that, and he called me up out of www.partonsloin.fr nowhere last night just to tell me to keep going and doing my thing. And I was like “Damn, really? Okay.” He was just [saying things] like “I’m so glad you got out of Tulsa, I’m so glad you didn’t end up marrying that guy”—my high school Nike Air Odyssey Donne boyfriend—you know all the classic things that keep you in small town America stories? I told him, “Now, more than ever in my life, I feel the most like myself.”It’s just a strange thing to be considered a capital A artist — like actual ass artist, respected artist like Hebru Brantley, Brandon Breaux, and Jas Peterson. And it’s gotten some taking used to with people calling me this, being treated as such or a designer! I’ve added a whole bunch of new names to my resume, I’ve been called a lot of new names — not like bad names — but like I’ve been called a creator and a curator, a lot of people say Nike Air Max 95 things that I’m like a DJ Khalid of Chicago. I’ll go out in Chicago or people will address me as “Gawd” or “Stitch Gawd” and it’s absurd! So just adjusting to that has been like really wonderful and amazing because how crazy is it to Nike Air Max 95 Femme go from Chicago’s number one fan girl to having fans and being on that level.When we met you were Chicago’s No. 1 fan and now you’re part of the creative scene. What’s it like to make that transition? Do you still feel like that fan?Yes, I’m still a diehard fan, but I’m also learning to become a fan of different aspects of people. I told you, last time, that Saba Pivot is my favorite rapper — he’s still my favorite rapper— I was a fan of his storytelling and how he made his music, but now I’m a Adidas Superstar Womens Pink fan of Saba the human being. I’m a fan of the fact that he got his little crib set up and went on tour and did his thing.

So that kind of fandom is different. But the really cool thing about going from fan to peer is that I get to learn so much about these people and these artists, not just rappers, but all spectrums of artists in Adidas NMD Womens Chicago. I get to learn what they like and what they don’t and it’s so interesting and the conversations are so much better … and in that regard I’m very lucky that I have a seat at the table for that.How do you think the rest of that table is stacking up for Chicago right now?Chicago’s such an interesting, dynamic place. Maybe because I’m living here and I’m in it a little bit, I shy away from calling it the “Chicago Renaissance,” but man is there a lot of good shit coming out of Chicago right now on Adidas Superstar Femme Rose all fronts. I guess we’re in the midst of a movement. A movement only happens when all people and pockets of Chicago are moving at the same time, like they all have to be activated, and I think that’s happening … All the little parts of the community are being activated and inspiring one another. That’s what the landscape is now, www.jessicaadler.se we had this whole burst of excitement around a couple of rappers and that’s exciting because it put a lot of eyes on Chicago and you know rising tides lift all boats.When I heard about it, I had the weirdest impulse I knew I just had to make a John Walt jacket for Saba and I did. I made it in the speed of light and it was the craziest thing … a few days after his tour started, Saba texted me and said that this jacket has so much power, “I feel like I’m wearing a suit of armor.”

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Prsent et administr par l'quipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rliste
LudiKreation - Forum developp via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr