Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 18-03-2018 01:39:41

xiaoming
ChaOdiz Vétéran

nike air max 2017 flyknit femme

LAGOS adidas superstar black australia , Jan. 23 (Xinhua) -- President of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Sebastian Coe has confirmed that he would attend the Access Bank Lagos City Marathon on Feb. 6.

The confirmation is contained in a statement by Olukayode Thomas, spokesperson for the Athletics Federation of Nigeria (AFN) on Saturday in Lagos, Nigeria's economic hub.

Solomon Ogba adidas superstar white australia , the President of AFN, also confirmed the presence of the head of world athletics governing body at the Marathon.

Thomas, who is attending the Dubai City Marathon adidas superstar gold stripe australia , said the AFN boss added the forthcoming race was generating huge interest across the world.

"I can confirm to you that the IAAF President, Sebastian Coe, has given us his words that he will be in Lagos for the maiden Access Bank Lagos City Marathon adidas superstar australia ," he added.

"I am also equally pleased to see the kind of interest that the Lagos marathon is generating around the world," the statement quoted Ogba as saying.

It added that Paula Radcliffe, the world record holder in women's marathon had indicated interest to participate in 2017.

"I am happy to endorse the Lagos City International Marathon; I look forward to possibly working with you next year vans slip on australia ," the statement also quoted Radcliffe as saying.

It said that even in its maiden edition, the Lagos City marathon is guaranteed a star-cast with almost 70 elite athletes across the world guaranteed to compete. Enditem

HERAT, Afghanistan, Aug. 24 (Xinhua) -- During a training session alongside two dozen teenaged boys in the western Herat province, Zakia Khudadadi, a taekwondo martial artist, said that she is preparing to compete in upcoming championships across the world.

Khudadadi, 18, a silver medallist in the 1st African 2016 Para-Taekwondo Championships held in Egypt in May, also said that while she was proud of her latest achievements in the sport, she wanted to be to become a gold medal-winning Paralympian and bring more honor to her country.

"I won a silver medal after defeating opponents from Nigeria, Egypt and Poland and I am hopeful about winning more competitions and bringing more medals home to my country in future championships," the jubilant teenager and the first female Afghan para-athlete in this discipline, told Xinhua.

Khudadadi went on to explain how 12 physically challenged athletes from across the globe competed in the inaugural event held in Egypt.

However, she also said that her country's National Olympic Committee (NOC) pays little attention to physically challenged sportspeople and the initiatives necessary to improve their abilities.

"I have missed several chances to attend international competitions, including the Paralympic Games in foreign countries, due to the negligence of the NOC,"Khudadadi said.

Decked out in a yellow dress and wearing a white scarf on her head during the training session held in the slums of Herat province, Khudadadi, who has been disabled since birth, complained that a "lack of facilities and a professional coach to train her"is stifling her ambitions to succeed.

"A lack of appropriate facilities here has forced me to exercise with the boys in this club everyday for at least one hour," Khudadadi said.

In conservative Afghanistan, in both professional and sporting circles, males and females mixing together is considered shameful and taboo.

However, the brave female martial artist explained that she has no other option other than to exercise in the same club attended by the boys.

Post-Taliban Afghanistan has made some tremendous achievements in the field of sport over the past 15 years and its athletes have brought home medals from regional and international completions including the Beijing Olympic Games held in 2008 and the London 2012 Olympic Games.

"I am hopeful of winning more medals for my country in the future, particularly at the Paralympics Games to be held in Tokyo in 2020," said a determined Khudadadi. Enditem

LUSAKA, Feb. 16 (Xinhua) -- Football Association of Zambia (FAZ) president Kalusha Bwalya said Tuesday he learnt of the death of the head coach of the U-23 national team coach with sadness and shock.

Coach Fighton Simukonda died in the early hours of Monday at 58 after battling with diabetes.

Bwalya said the late coach will be remembered for his honest and love in grooming upcoming players.

"Big Fighton Simukonda was my team mate in the KK Eleven (Zambia national soccer team). He was as honest as they come. Disciplined vans toy story australia , sincere and dedicated to football. A humble man as a player and coach. Always wanted the best for his team. He gave a lot of chances to especially young players because it was his nature to be patient," Kalusha said in a statement posted on the soccer governing body's official website.

The soccer chief said the football fraternity will greatly miss the services rendered by the late coach, adding that his name will forever be engraved in the country' s Football Hall of Fame.

The 58-year-old trainer vans sk8 hi australia , who was also national soccer team assistant coach as well as coach of premier league side Nchanga Rangers, has been in an out of hospital since December last year.

He played for the national soccer team between 1983 and 1988 while his coaching career started in 1992.

He will be remembered in Zambia as being the first coach to lead a local club to the CAF Champions League group stage in 2009 as coach of premier league side Zesco United.

He was named Coach of the Year in 2005, 2009 and 2010.

NAIROBI, Feb. 20 (Xinhua) -- Beijing Olympic Games 800m gold medalist, Wilfred Bungei of Kenya has quit athletics to pursue a career in politics in order to inspire youth to believe in themselves.

Bungei, 37, former world No. 1 in 2002, claimed the major title he coveted for long w. Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Authentic Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys From China   Cheap Jerseys From China   Wholesale NCAA College Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr