Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 18-03-2018 02:21:24

xiaoming
ChaOdiz Vétéran

]nike air max 2018 australia

WUXI Under Armour Curry Shoes Outelt , East China, April 14 (Xinhua) -- Japanese teenager Miu Hirano was too excited to stand on her feet after beating world No. 1 Ding Ning of China to reach the women's singles semifinals here Friday at the Asian Table Tennis Championships.

The 17-year-old sensation came back from two sets down and rallied to win the fourth 16-14 to drug the match into full sets.

Trailing 3-1 in the decisive fifth set, Hirano managed to tie 4-4 and never looked back, nailing two match points on 10-8 before wrapping it up 3-11 Under Armour Basketball Shoes Outelt , 12-14, 11-9, 16-14, 12-10.

It has been the first time that the world No. 11 beat a Chinese paddler. Last October Under Armour Running Shoes Outelt , Hirano became the first non-Chinese World Cup winner on the absence of the whole Chinese team.

"I can't believe that I beat the Olympic champion. It's like a dream," said the birthday girl. "The victory is the best birthday gift ever!"

"Trailing early in the match, I just told myself, OK Under Armour Shoes Outelt , you were losing it, so why not going all out," she added.

Asked about her long term target as a professional table tennis player, Hirano said she wants an Olympic gold medal at the coming 2020 Games in Tokyo.

"Gold of singles or team event? Well Under Armour Mens Shoes Sale , I want both," she added.

Hirano is not the top-rated Japanese female paddler in the sport's governing body ITTF's world rankings with Kasumi Ishikawa, Mima Ito, also 17 Under Armour Womens Shoes Sale , and Hitomi Sato in top 10.

Grand Slam winner and top seed here, Ding Ning, admitted that she'd underestimated the teenage girl.

"I thought I was the better player on court, but the rival's performance Under Armour Scorpio Shoes Sale , especially her receiving, came much better than my imagination.

"She'd nothing to lose and she got lucky. I was just not able to win at the end of the day," said the 26-year-old.

Ding's exit followed an unexpected third-round falling of men's singles No. 1 seed Ma Long, also a Grand Slam winner of Olympics Under Armour Curry Shoes Sale , World Championships and World Cup, beaten 11-9, 11-8, 6-11 Under Armour Basketball Shoes Sale , 11-6 by South Korea's 27-year-old Jeong Sang Eun in the morning.

by Liu Tian, Jamil Bhatti

LAHORE, Pakistan, Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Saad Ahmed Dogar, a 26-year-old Pakistani lawyer based in Lahore, shared his thoughts on the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) in a nationwide newspaper recently in a bid to paint a real picture of the CPEC for locals to have a better understanding of the massive project.

In his recent essay titled: "Four reasons why CPEC will not be another East India Company" published in the Tribune, an English-language daily in Pakistan, the young lawyer tried to dispel rumors and allay anxiety from the local community about CPEC.

"The concerns regarding CPEC are understandable given our (Pakistani) history ... However, to suggest that CPEC is similar to or would eventually turn into another EIC is farfetched and seems unlikely," Dogar wrote in the article, targeting a news report earlier that CPEC could turn into another infamous East India Company (EIC) -- a fear which has been stoked by a few upper house lawmakers.

Dogar, who majored in law at the University of London, by way of a distance education program, maintained that a fundamentally important difference between the EIC and CPEC is the racism factor.

"When British people came here they did not regard us as equal, so that is the fundamental difference between the two," he told Xinhua on Sunday in an interview, adding that the EIC brought their own army to the subcontinent, interfered in political matters and finally ran the then government.

He said that when the EIC came in the 1600s, the subcontinent's income was more than 20 percent of the global total, but when they left, it was around 3 or 4 percent. However, a senior economist at Standard Chartered Bank (Pakistan) Ltd. calculated that the CPEC is expected to drive Pakistan's GDP from around 4.7 percent in 2015 to around 6 percent by 2019.

"I think the CPEC is strictly an economic project with non-interference in our internal matters," the lawyer said. "Obviously, Chinese companies are investing in Pakistan because they want to make profits, but it is up to the Pakistani people to make the best of it."

He further said that under the CPEC, Chinese people are not going to dictate Pakistani policies and other matters, instead, Chinese companies are following and accepting the rules as per the Pakistani courts.

The young lawyer suggested that people should double check the true facts behind critical and skeptical stories on CPEC by themselves through independent research and also urged the two countries' media outlets to establish more communication and exchanges on the facts regarding CPEC.

"If senior Chinese journalists could write for Pakistani famous papers, I think it would assure Pakistanis of the true intentions the Chinese people have."

"Visits to CPEC projects for the Pakistani media people should be arranged, which would help change their perceptions," he suggested, adding that "whenever I visit for my own pleasure, I see many CPEC projects are under progress, and when I talk to local people, they have said it is CPEC projects that make them very happy and have changed their lives."

Dagor said that CPEC will help Pakistan address its power shortage, eliminate poverty and facilitate development in remote areas in Balochistan by building more road networks and power plants.

"The Orange Line Train, for example, is a CPEC project being built right next to my house. Every day I can see how rapidly and proficiently the project is progressing," he said, adding that when he visited the northern part of the country, he was impressed by all the roads being built there due to CPEC projects.

"Basically from what I have seen, CPEC is developing a lot of infrastructure throughout Pakistan. I know that they are building a power plant at the Port Qasim, as another example, a coal power plant in Thar and . Wholesale Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap NFL Jerseys Online   Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Football Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr