Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 11-05-2018 11:44:27

4Rsercom
Apprenti ChaOdiz

I'm making a plea to Nexon

According to many sources, July's exploit was an exact replica of the one in December, however when the time came out to provide the Maplestory2 Mesos punishments, only those individuals who performed the tap were banned. Everyone else that came by the items were abandoned unbanned and most if not all of the exploited items stay in circulation. Basically, a much lighter penalty has been given out this moment.

Given that this shift from Nexon's banning protocol, my friend and many others who were likewise prohibited and surprised by the leniency shown that time around once more tried to appeal to their punishment. But, Nexon remained adamant in their first decision. Their answer to my buddy's appeal simply stated that punishments given for current exploits don't have any effect on bans issued before. This is merely a huge double standard in their own decision making. Why should those who just touched items from December stay banned while some walk free? Why is this case different compared to this exploit that took place in July? Many committed players that were banned have tried endlessly to get their bans lifted, but they have no way of protecting themselves making their own case heard clearly given the current customer care system.

After seeing another participant's recent article about being unjustly banned, I wanted to reach out to attempt to help my buddy out from this mess. And so, I'm making a plea to Nexon here to re-examine those eight month old cases and to rethink their decisions for my friend's sake in addition to that of everybody else who was banned last December.

Players were prohibited after the December block exploit for the simple error of unknowingly coming in touch exploited items. However, many of them failed to appeal the ban and accepted their punishment. When the same harness occurred this July, milder sentences were passed out, and several people who knowingly had contact with the tapped items escaped their punishment. Some Maplestory items players that strove to allure their permanent ban from December failed to possess their ban raised. According to Nexon staff, past bans cannot be appealed using the newest standards. This whole situation is a massive double standard, and people who were banned must have their punishments reconsidered.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr