Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 20-06-2018 10:40:51

hfy962464
ChaOdiz Confirmé

Dad being a former quarterback, it sparked

ANAHEIM, Calif. Danny Rose England Jersey . -- Dan Ellis learned a few things about the Anaheim Ducks top scorers during 1 1/2 seasons as the teams backup goalie, and he put all that knowledge to work in a breakthrough victory for the Dallas Stars. Ellis made 26 saves against his former team in his 14th career shutout, and Trevor Daley scored in the Stars 2-0 victory over the Ducks on Saturday night. Ellis played in 23 games as a backup in Anaheim from February 2011 to 2012, but did his best work while absorbing innumerable shots in practice from Ryan Getzlaf, Corey Perry and Teemu Selanne. Ellis used that familiarity throughout his second victory over the Ducks this season, even denying Perrys point-blank chance in the final minute by getting an outstretched pad in front of an open net. "Ive practiced with them, and I understand some things they like to do," Ellis said with a smile. Captain Jamie Benn added an empty-net goal with 28 seconds left for the Stars, who snapped a five-game road skid with one of their biggest wins of a mediocre season. Ellis had sat out the Stars previous nine games since Jan. 12, and he acknowledged a bit of game rust in his return. But Kari Lehtonens veteran backup posted Dallas third shutout victory in its last six games, and coach Lindy Ruff said Ellis probably will get more playing time in the final week before Lehtonen and Ruff head to the Olympics. "He gave us a rock-solid game," Ruff said of Ellis. "We only had a couple of big breakdowns, and he was there for us." After the game, Ellis met up in the hallway between the dressing rooms with Jonas Hiller, the Ducks starter during Ellis time with the club. "I loved my time here," Ellis said. "Its still the best place Ive ever played and lived in, but it was good to get these two points for us." Hiller stopped 25 shots for the NHL-leading Ducks, who were shut out for the first time all season. Anaheim has lost three of five at Honda Center after opening the season 20-0-2 at home. At the start of a four-game stretch over eight days before the Olympic break, the grind of the regular season is finally hitting the Ducks after two spectacular months. Anaheim is 4-4 since Jan. 15, but still five points ahead of defending champion Chicago atop the overall standings. "We didnt have any sustained pressure," Anaheim coach Bruce Boudreau said. "Against a team like Dallas, you have to win the board battles. If you dont win them, their speed is so good, its going to be a real tough game for you." The Ducks played without third-leading scorer Nick Bonino after the versatile centre injured his wrist. Boudreau also scratched healthy offence-minded forwards Dustin Penner and Kyle Palmieri. While Anaheims roll has slowed, Dallas is looking to build momentum into the break during a three-game West Coast trip over the next five days. The Stars began the day in an 11th-place tie in the Western Conference. After a scoreless first period, Daley got his fourth goal of the season early in the second on the rebound of a shot by centre Cody Eakin, who blew by Patrick Maroon to create the chance. Only Hiller kept the score close with a handful of stellar plays in the final two periods, including a post-to-post toe save on Rich Peverley late in the second. Hiller has lost his last three home starts after his franchise-record 14-game winning streak ended last month. "It seems like one game we play pretty good, then the next game it seems like weve lost everything again," Hiller said. "We dont have that consistency. You cant just always think you can come back in the third period to win a game." Anaheim had several decent chances in the final minutes, but was shut out for the first time since last March 27. The Ducks also lost defenceman Mark Fistric to a lower-body injury early in the game. NOTES: Along with Bonino, the Ducks had three prominent healthy scratches who have combined for 90 points this season: Penner, Palmieri and D Bryan Allen. ... Just 41 seconds in, Eakin skated to the Stars dressing room with a bloody cut on his face after he got hit by the puck. He returned for the second period. ... Daley has three goals in his last 10 games after scoring just once in his first 31 this season. Eric Dier England Jersey .twitter.com/TeZD3KOvlA — Charlotte Hornets (@hornets) September 24, 2014 Sorry for the delay, we just got back from lunch at Papa Vons #NBAFastFood pic. Jack Butland England Jersey .C. -- The Bobcats announced theyve signed centre Justin Hamilton to a 10-day contract. http://www.englandsoccerauthority.com/k … nd-jersey/ . PETERSBURG, Fla.With the 2015 CFL Combine (Mar. 27-29) and CFL Draft (TBA) approaching on the offseason calendar, TSN.ca profiles some of the prospects who could be taken this spring. Currently the No. 4 ranked prospect in this years CFL Draft, Tyler Varga will have the interest of all nine CFL teams. Who wouldnt want a Canadian running back who can run, catch and block? Its clear that right now though, Vargas focus is to make it to the National Football League. Im pretty much as passionate as they come being on the football field, Varga said. If something doesnt work out with the NFL, I know there are a lot of teams after me in the CFL, and being a domestic player, that increases my value as well so I think thats something I would want to pursue if the NFL didnt work out. Playing there, its a proud thing to do playing in front of Canadian fans. A season for the ages with the Yale Bulldogs has landed Varga on the NFLs radar which led to an invitation to the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Alabama and could yield good results come draft time: 84 out of the 110 players invited to the game last year were drafted into the NFL. If youre good enough the NFL will find you. I think Im on the radar for a lot of teams. Varga told TSN from Florida last week. I think getting a Senior Bowl invite is huge obviously and that really gets you a lot of exposure. Every single team (in the NFL) is going to be at the Senior Bowl so that would be a great chance to prove my value to all these teams and show that Im capable of doing multiple things on the field. NFL teams are likely familiar with Varga already. He had such a good season at Yale in 2014 that all 32 teams in the NFL made the trip to watch him play. Looking at his numbers, its no wonder Varga garnered such interest. In 10 games he had 1,423 yards rushing and he broke the school record for touchdowns in a season with 26 (22 rushing, four receiving), including two games where he scored five touchdowns each (against Army and Colgate). He was named the Ivy Leagues 2014 Offensive MVP and made All-America teams for two publications. I just kind of went out there, played for my teammates, played for my coaches, played for my university and things kind of worked out the way that they did, Varga said. I knew I was ready to go and I knew that I didnt have to do anything spectacular, I just had to do what I knew I could do and things worked out. Varga showed how serious he was to play in the NFL when he signed Joe Linta as his agent. Linta has over 30 NFL players as clients, the most prominent of which is Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco. Without any question, he will play on Sundays, Yale head coach Tony Reno told TSNs James Duthie in early November when asked about Vargas NFL potential. Hes an incredible talent. He can do all three things. He can run, he can block, and he can catch the football extremely well. To play in the NFL, if you have a checkmark against you in one of those categories, you better be incredibly talented at one or two of the othhers to make it. Fabian Delph Jersey. But Ty has all three. He could play tailback, he could play fullback, he could play H-back. Varga seconded his coachs assessment when we spoke to him last week. Im multi-dimensional essentially. I can catch the ball out of the backfield, I can line up at the slot and run routes from there. Im a physical back and can run away from people too. I think Im going to be able to show that at the Senior Bowl and I can block as well so I think thats something a lot of teams are going to like is that I show qualities of an every down back and somebody who can fit into a lot of different schemes so I have experience in all those things at the college level. Varga was born in Sweden and raised in Kitchener, Ontario. His father John, a former football player and bodybuilder, and his mother Hannele, a former alpine skier, blessed their son with great genetics and a love for sports. He credits a sport many wouldnt associate with football for his athletic start. I got into gymnastics at a young age and that definitely set the foundation, Varga explained. I think Im going to put my kids in that because that definitely gives kids a solid set of tools to work from. It gives you good co-ordination skills thats important and translates into other sports. His dedication off the field also started early. Ive been raised eating well my whole life, Varga told us. My parents never forced me to do anything but it was just something that I learned from them and its a path that Ive chosen to go down in terms of getting the proper nutrition and it works, it gets you results so I know that, Ive seen that so why not stick with that and put your best foot forward. With his Dad being a former quarterback, it sparked an interest in football for Varga when he was eight years old. His passion for the game grew and he became one of the most sought after Canadian recruits after his final high school season. After recovering from a near career-ending peroneal tendon (calf) tear, he would end up playing one season at the Western University where he was named the CIS rookie of the year. After one season with the Mustangs, he transferred to Yale, a decision he has not regretted. The reputation that Yale has goes pretty far back. Its pretty cool to go to (a) school like that and just rub elbows with some really intelligent kids and that rubs off on you a little bit too and thats a cool thing, Varga said. Theres another kid thats worthy of your spot and if your not pushing yourself to be the best that you can be then they should be in your place so thats something thats been a cool kind of motivator that pushes you to be better as a person whatever youre trying to do. I love my Yale family the only thing I regret is not being there for four years. Carrying a stellar GPA over 3.5, Varga plans to become an orthopaedist once his football career ends. Varga mentioned that medicine can wait and it seems CFL fans may have to wait a bit also before seeing Tyler Varga. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr