Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'tes pas identifi.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en gnral (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vido, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualits concernant le WEB et le dveloppement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos crations web et un tas d'ides pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernires sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide la cration de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 14-08-2018 10:39:24

chenyan94
ChaOdiz Vtran

fly home to Washington state

— As much as he tries to downplay the significance Braden Smith Jersey , Oakland Raiders coach Jon Gruden is fully aware Friday’s exhibition game against the Detroit Lions will be anything but an ordinary preseason contest.

It’s been 17 years since Gruden last roamed the sidelines at the Coliseum with the Raiders. He came back in 2004 with Tampa Bay and again in 2012 as a television analyst.

Gruden’s iconic status among Raiders fans promises to make this time different. Much, much different.

“I am looking forward to it,” Gruden said Wednesday after the second of two joint practices with the Lions. “I’m looking forward to it big-time. I’ve got some things obviously I’ve got to work out. So I’ve got to work myself through calling plays again and managing some tough situations. I’m anxious to see if I can do it.”

Gruden developed a cult-like following during his first stint as the Raiders coach from 1998-2001. Those feelings didn’t wane when Gruden was traded to Tampa Bay by late owner Al Davis and only strengthened when the coach went into the television booth.

Gruden showed his appreciation in 2009 while in town to broadcast a San Francisco 49ers game when he held a party at Ricky’s, a Raiders sports bar not far from the Coliseum.

Gruden held another party at Ricky’s three weeks ago to celebrate his return and paid for dinner and soft drinks for the fans. About 600 people showed up.

“It’s an honor to be here and it’s a great story, but I also just want to do everything I can in order to try and help this team win again,” Gruden said. “I love the Raider fans. I love Oakland and that’s the primary reason I’m standing here.”

Lions coach Matt Patricia developed a friendship with Gruden while he was defensive coordinator in New England and the Raiders coach was working at ESPN.

Gruden’s return, Patricia said, is good for the NFL.

“If you meet with him, you’re gonna find a guy that absolutely loves football from its core, all the way out, every aspect of it Christian Kirk Jersey ,” Patricia said. “He loves to coach and I think he loves to be around the players. I think it’s great for the game. I think it’s great for the Raiders organization.”

The rest of the storyline around Friday’s game is fairly antiseptic.

Quarterback Derek Carr and the rest of Oakland’s starters will only play a series or two, with the majority of playing time being doled out to the rookies and fringe players on the roster.

“This game is not about Derek Carr, not yet,” Gruden said. “It’s about finding the right 53 men, and I think you saw it today, we’ve got a lot of contenders. There are a lot of guys that have put themselves on the brink of making this football team and we’ve got to make sure we give them every opportunity to showcase their skills.”

Notes: Former Raiders Warren Sapp and James Jones attended practice, along with ex-Lions coach and current NFL Network analyst Steve Mariucci. . LT Donald Penn continues to rehab from offseason foot surgery and is getting closer to getting back on the field. “Our trainer is pleased with the progress that he’s made,” Gruden said. “Hopefully that time is soon.”

Washington Nationals reliever Ryan Madson had spent the past couple of weeks thinking about how long he’d gone between giving up home runs.

He won’t have to wonder about it any more after the Toronto Blue Jays burned him with back-to-back blasts.

Teoscar Hernandez and Yangervis Solarte broke a tie with consecutive home runs in the eighth inning, Randal Grichuk added a pair of solo shots and the Toronto Blue Jays beat the Washington Nationals 8-6 on Sunday to complete a three-game sweep.

Hernandez and Solarte connected off Madson (1-3) as the Blue Jays won their seventh consecutive home game. Hernandez hit his 12th home run while Solarte’s was his team-leading 15th.

”Everybody knows Madson is one of the best relievers in the league,” Hernandez said. ”We made some adjustments, took good swings Authentic Nick Chubb Jersey , and hit it hard.”

Madson last gave up a home run on June 4, 2017, while pitching for Oakland against Washington, when Ryan Zimmerman hit a three-run shot.

”I’ve been thinking about it a little bit because it seemed like it had been a while,” Madson said of his year-plus streak. ”It’s kind of been on my mind for the last couple of weeks.”

Madson, who allowed two home runs in all of 2017, blamed poor fastball command for his rough outing.

”I envisioned the inning going a lot different than that, obviously,” he said. ”The stuff was good but no command of it.”

Hernandez went 3 for 4 and was hit by a pitch, reaching bases four times.

Grichuk went 3 for 3 with a bases-loaded walk. He homered off Tanner Roark in the second and went deep again off Shawn Kelley in the fifth. The homers were the sixth and seven of the season for Grichuk, five of which have come in June.

Kevin Pillar and Kendrys Morales each had two hits and an RBI for the Blue Jays Nick Chubb Browns Jersey , who are 6-2 in interleague play this season.

”Every game we win means a lot,” Hernandez said. ”We’re just trying to get closer to the fight for first and second (wild card) spots.”

Washington has lost five of six.

”You never want to get swept but I’m glad we swung the bats today,” manager Dave Martinez said. ”We haven’t been swinging very well. I’ll take our chances very time we score six runs.”

Grichuk snapped a 5-5 tie with an RBI single off Justin Miller in the seventh but the Nationals answered in the eighth with Brian Goodwin’s RBI single off Toronto’s Tyler Clippard.

Ryan Tepera (4-2) pitched the final 1 1-3 innings for the win.

Slumping Nationals outfielder Bryce Harper started as the designated hitter and went 0 for 5 with two strikeouts, dropping his average to .217.

Harper, who has seven hits in his past 51 at bats, flied out to leave the bases loaded against Tepera in the eighth.

Neither starter lasted more than four innings. Blue Jays right-hander Sam Gaviglio allowed three runs and six hits while Roark allowed four runs and eight hits.

”I stunk today,” Roark said.

THIEVERY

Toronto allowed a season-worst five stolen bases, four of them by Michael A. Taylor. The five steals matched Washington’s season-high.

CATCH WITH DAD

On Father’s Day, the sons and daughters of several Blue Jays tossed ceremonial first pitches to their dads, a group that included Solarte, Pillar Derrius Guice Jersey , Morales, Aledmys Diaz and pitchers J.A Happ and John Axford.

FATHERHOOD

Gaviglio left before the game was over to fly home to Washington state after learning his wife had gone into labor with the couple’s first child.

TRAINER’S ROOM

Nationals: 1B Matt Adams (left hand) was out of the lineup for a second straight day. Adams was hit by a pitch while attempting to bunt Friday. Daniel Muprhy made his second straight start at first.

Blue Jays: OF Steve Pearce (strained left oblique) went 2 for 2 with a walk in his second rehab game at Triple-A Buffalo. Pearce went 1 for 3 with a single and a walk Saturday.

UP NEXT

Nationals: Washington returns home Monday to face the New York Yankees. The teams will resume a May 15 game that was suspended with the score tied 3-3 in the middle of the sixth inning. Following the completion of that game, the Nationals and Yankees will make up a May 16 game that was postponed by rain. RHP Erick Fedde (0-1, 5.91) will start the nine-inning game. The Yankees have not named a starter.

Blue Jays: After an off day Monday, Toronto begins a two-game series against Atlanta on Tuesday. LHP Jaime Garcia (2-5, 5.71) starts for the Blue Jays against Braves RHP Mike Soroka (2-1, 2.57). Garcia is winless in nine starts while Soroka took a no-hitter into the seventh inning of his previous outing, June 13 against the New York Mets

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Prsent et administr par l'quipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rliste
LudiKreation - Forum developp via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr