Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'tes pas identifi.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en gnral (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vido, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualits concernant le WEB et le dveloppement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos crations web et un tas d'ides pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernires sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide la cration de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 18-09-2018 03:12:01

panxing18
ChaOdiz Vtran

nd it’s not just his sc

Shane Bieber has made believers out of the Cleveland Indians. In return Ereck Flowers Jersey , they plan on making him a fan of the Grammy-winning singer with his surname.

The rookie right-hander walked onto the field with ”Baby” by Justin Bieber blaring on the sound system, and then struck out nine in a career-high seven innings as Cleveland rolled to a 10-0 win over the Detroit Tigers on Friday night.

Bieber (2-0) allowed four hits and walked one in his third major league start. He jokingly dedicated the performance to shortstop Francisco Lindor, who sang along with the pregame music selected by staff ace Corey Kluber.

”I was laughing because Frankie was near the mound, singing along, making fun of me,” the 23-year-old said Bieber said with a smile. ”I thought it was him who picked it because he was enjoying it so much, but I found out it was one of the starting five.

”Being able to laugh something off early kind of helps, but you still have a job to do, to go out and be serious and try to execute a game plan.”

Bieber became the third Indians pitcher with six or more strikeouts in his first three big league appearances, joining Herb Score (eight in 1955) and Luis Tiant (three in 1964). His ERA is a tidy 2.45 through 18 1/3 innings.

Yonder Alonso hit a seventh-inning grand slam, and Edwin Encarnacion and Lindor also went deep for the Indians Donovan Smith Jersey , who lead second-place Detroit by six games in the AL Central. Encarnacion finished with two hits and three RBIs.

”Shane is obviously fun to play behind because he works fast and he knows how to execute pitches,” said Alonso, who went 2 for 4 with his second slam of the season. ”The best thing I see is he’s always moving out there, attacking the hitters.”

Zach McAllister and George Kontos each got three outs to finish the five-hitter for Cleveland’s eighth shutout of 2018. The Indians are 5-0 against the Tigers at Progressive Field this year, outscoring them by a 28-5 margin.

Detroit right-hander Mike Fiers (5-4) surrendered four runs in five innings, including a two-run homer by Encarnacion and a solo shot by Lindor. He has one victory in his last seven starts.

”Their lineup is great from 1-through-9, so those two home runs kind of sealed the deal for them,” Fiers said. ”And hat’s off to (Bieber). No one has seen that guy, but he threw the ball great. He was awesome.”

Cleveland third baseman Jose Ramirez reached base for the 29th straight game, walking in his first four plate appearances and scoring twice.

The Tigers have dropped three in a row and fell to 2-4 on their eight-game road trip. The first pitch was delayed 1 hour, 41 minutes due to rain.

AILING

Bradley Zimmer Tony Gonzalez Jersey , who opened the season as Cleveland’s starting center fielder, will miss four to six weeks with an inflamed right shoulder. Zimmer was optioned to Triple-A Columbus on June 5 to work on his swing after hitting .226 in 32 games in the majors.

”We know he’s a tough kid and all that, but it’s going to be a little while until he’s back,” Indians manager Terry Francona said. ”He’s going to be OK, but he’s missing out on the at-bats we really want him to get.”

TRAINER’S ROOM

Tigers: RHP Johnny Barbato (sore arm) gave up Alonso’s grand slam and was placed on the disabled list. Detroit also optioned 3B Ronny Rodriguez to Triple-A Toledo and recalled RHP Artie Lewicki.

Indians: RHP Carlos Carrasco (bruised right elbow), who was struck by a line drive from Minnesota’s Joe Mauer on June 16, is still experiencing swelling but could throw a bullpen session next week.

UP NEXT

Tigers LHP Francisco Liriano (3-2, 3.90 ERA) will be activated off the DL to take on Indians RHP Trevor Bauer (6-5, 2.50 ERA). Liriano suffered a strained right hamstring against the White Sox on May 26 and will be restricted to 75-80 pitches in his return.

Domantas Sabonis had barely settled into his seat on the bench when coach Nate McMillan looked his way.

When Myles Turner picked up two early fouls, Sabonis was pressed into duty much earlier than usual.

”By the time my heat packs came I had to go in, and I was like Rob Gronkowski Jersey , `Uh oh,”’ Sabonis said with a laugh.

But the 6-foot-10 forward from Lithuania responded with a career-high 30 points, helping the Indiana Pacers beat the Charlotte Hornets 123-117 on Sunday to keep alive their slim hopes of winning the Central Division title.

Victor Oladipo had 27 points on 12-of-15 shooting and Lance Stephenson, a former Hornet, had 10 rebounds, 10 assists and eight points for the Pacers, who have won seven of their last nine games.

Sabonis said he feels comfortable in the Pacers’ system, where he is playing more center than he did earlier in the season.

”I love it here,” Sabonis said. ”It’s a great system. We have a great group of guys who believe in it and we all want to win so that’s been working for us.”

McMillan said Sabonis has been solid all season, whether it has been in a starting role or reserve, or playing the four or five position.

”He does a good job of getting the offense moving from side to side Michael Schofield Jersey ,” McMillan said. ”He’s made good decisions out there when he’s played.”

For Indiana (48-33) to win the Central and earn home-court advantage for the first round of the NBA playoffs, it needs to beat Charlotte on Tuesday night and have Cleveland (49-31) lose its final two games against the New York Knicks. The Pacers have the tiebreaker advantage over the Cavaliers after taking three of four in the season series, including a 124-107 win in November.

The Pacers jumped out to a 70-57 halftime lead after shooting 67 percent from the field, including 6 of 9 from 3-point range.

Charlotte rallied in the third quarter, but the Pacers took over and quickly built a 20-point lead even with Oladipo on the bench with four fouls.

Indiana shot 54 percent from the field for the game.

TIP INS

Pacers: Stephenson wore gold-colored shoes. … Glenn Robinson III and Cory Joseph each had 13 points as the Pacers’ reserves outscored the Hornets’ backups, 72-60.

Hornets: Kemba Walker didn’t score until there was 5 minutes left in the second quarter and finished with 12 points. … The Hornets honored play-by-play announcer Steve Martin, who is retiring after 30 seasons with the franchise.

NO QUIET MONK

Malik Monk is finishing his rookie season with a flurry. After scoring a career-high 26 points in his previous game, Monk led the Hornets with 22 against the Pacers.

”I’ve been watching Kemba a lot when I was sitting on the bench so I’ve been learning everything he’s been doing and I’ve been trying to do that when I stepped on the court,” Monk said.

Monk has improved in the pick-and-roll game.

”Almost all of his baskets were off pick and rolls and it’s not just his scoring,” Hornets coach Steve Clifford said. ”The thing he’s doing better is making plays for other people. That to me is as much of an indicator as anything of the growth he has made in terms of learning how to play.”

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

McMillan said one of the team’s goals this season was to finish above .500 on the road. It finished 21-20 in such games.

UP NEXT

Pacers: Host Hornets on Tuesday.

Hornets: Visit Pacers on Tuesday.

Adidas Brock Boeser Jersey

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Prsent et administr par l'quipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rliste
LudiKreation - Forum developp via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr