Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 01-12-2018 03:00:35

chenyan94
ChaOdiz Vétéran

Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse

Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL Authentic Emmanuel Sanders Jersey , powered by SurveyMonkey. Each week, we send 32 polls to 100+ plugged in fans from each team.Broncos fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.After getting run over by a weak New York Jets team on the road last week, the Denver Broncos now host a juggernaut in the undefeated Los Angeles Rams in Week 6. That reality has caused the confidence poll that started out 93% confident heading into Week 1 to just 4% today. The collapse in fan confidence has hit rock bottom.Add that to the expected point spread where Broncos fans are expecting at least a 14-point home loss to the Rams this week and you have a fan base on the ropes with well over half the season still left to play.In fact, all 32 SB Nation blogs are running these FanPulse polls and no fan base is more demoralized and defeated than Broncos Country at 4%. The only other team that has dropped below 18% is the Dallas Cowboys fan base at 5%. That’s rough. I can’t even be glad Cowboys fans are sad right now. Hell, even Oakland Raiders fans are still 19% confident in their team. How do you feel about this team right now? Personally, I’ve long preached patience with Vance Joseph in hopes that he would finally turn things around, but my optimism has been sapped. It’s over as far as I am concerned right now and the countdown is on for 2019 and a fresh coaching staff.Chad Kelly: ‘I’ve got to watch more film than ever before’ It was #ChadKellyWatch on #BroncosTwitter today as the once “Mr. Irrelevant†draft pick became a very relevant quarterback on the field Womens Royce Freeman Jersey , officially moving up the depth chart to No. 2.If you’re a big Chad Kelly fan, the quarterback’s comments after his practice with the twos today will only confirm your support. Crediting his teammates for his move up the depth chart, it was as if Kelly spent some time at the Peyton Manning School of Pressers.“Those guys made the plays, they got me in the right protections and the guys with the ball in their hands made plays,†Kelly said. “Like I said, it’s not just me that got to that position. It’s those other guys around me that helped me get there.â€But Kelly is the first to admit that he still has work to do and that only increases now that he’s working with the second team offense.“You just have to work hard. That’s really what it is. Even the best ones are still working extremely hard. They don’t know everything,†Kelly said, adding that as just a second-year guy http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/ … eko-jersey , he “doesn’t know anything.†“I have to watch more film than I ever have before,†he said, “and you know when your time is called, you better be ready to step up and go.â€Earlier in the day on “First & 10 @ 10,†Ryan Edwards, Andrew Mason and Steve Atwater talked with Matt Boyer of Broncos TV about whether the “Kelly hype†is real - and the consensus was “yes.â€â€œWe have been talking about how well he commanded huddle in training camp, and that chemistry definitely translated [to Saturday’s game],’†Boyer said Womens Justin Simmons Jersey , adding that Kelly had “great command coming up to the line and his awareness of the defense was amazing.â€When it was finally time for practice and Kelly was with the twos, #BroncosTwitter went on full Kelly alert.Edwards, Mase and Atwater had discussed the situation if Kelly were to get the second-team nod for the upcoming joint practices with the Bears this week, and Edwards even compared the fan love for Kelly to that of Kyle Sloter last season. “But there’s a developmental process that needs to happen,†Edwards pointed out, wondering if Kelly is ready. “If you were to throw him out against the ones, we’d be saying a few different things.â€True. And Boyer believes that is exactly what what the Broncos will try to answer this week - will Kelly, or even Paxton Lynch Authentic Case Keenum Jersey , be a viable backup this season - or do the Broncos need to look for a veteran as backup going into the season?“Kelly proved he can handle the third-stringers. Now can he take the next step, and what is that next step?†Boyer said, adding that it will be “very interesting†and “very, very exciting†for fans if Kelly is taking those second-team reps at the end of the week.But Boyer doesn’t believe the Broncos should give up on Lynch yet either and Mase noted that the third year is a “fork in the road†for quarterbacks - either you stay or you get ready to go.“A backup QB is like a fire extinguisher,†Mason said. “You don’t want to need them but you want them to be reliable when you do.†And although Kelly has officially moved up to No. 2 and Lynch down to No. 3, Boyer still wants to see Lynch have time on the field.“I think Paxton has faced a lot of adversity. You’ve got to keep putting him out there. You can’t write him off,†Boyer said. “He’s got to have an opportunity to get better. These next two games are very important.â€

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr