Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 11-12-2018 01:51:15

panxing18
ChaOdiz Vétéran

Derrick Henry possibly is running out of time with the Tennessee Titan

The 2015 Heisman Trophy winner talked a month ago about needing to run better and be more physical. Three games later http://www.authenticsdallascowboys.com/ … son-jersey , nothing much has changed — for now. Henry is still the starter, though Dion Lewis is making a case for that spot. It's Lewis who is coming off the best rushing game this season by a Tennessee running back."We all know, you guys all know, if you're inconsistent in this league, they'll find somebody to replace you," Henry said. "So I feel like the biggest thing is just being consistent during everything that I do. Being efficient, finishing runs, being physical, running hard. Like I said, I stood in front of y'all and said all those things, but I don't feel like I've done those things."Henry is in his third season after being the Titans' third pick in the 2016 draft out of Alabama. Lewis is the free agent general manager Jon Robinson signed in March to a four-year deal.During the Titans' bye last week, Henry studied each of those 84 carries and evaluated himself. He found plenty he can do better by running like the 6-foot-3 http://www.authenticsdallascowboys.com/ … nes-jersey , 247-pound back he is. Henry is averaging a career-worst 3.3 yards per carry. Lewis leads Tennessee in rushing with 277 yards — 4 more than Henry who's had 11 more carries this season.The Titans (3-4) need an improved running game having lost three straight, and they rank 19th in the NFL averaging only 107.9 yards rushing per game. They had a season-high 164 yards rushing Oct. 21 in London, and Lewis was a big key running for a season-high 91 yards. Lewis finished with a career-best 155 yards from scrimmage.Asked about Henry, Titans coach Mike Vrabel said they have to find ways to clean up mistakes across the offense that have cost yards. That includes finishing runs better."There are times if you look at yourself and say, 'Man, I could have done a better job.' I think that's what Derrick is doing," Vrabel said. "I appreciate that mentality from him. He can do more and we all can do more."Tennessee signed fullback Jalston Fowler on Monday to add another blocker to the offensive mix. The Titans visit Dallas (3-4) and know the Cowboys will be running the ball with Ezekiel Elliott who's second in the NFL with 619 yards rushing. That makes getting the run game working better crucial against a Dallas defense ranked third in fewest yards allowed and ninth against the run, giving up 96.3 yards per game.Offensive coordinator Matt LaFleur said the Titans' coaches and players still have plenty of confidence in Henry. But Henry has to make the most of his opportunities with the ball."He's a big back, and any time you're a big back, you want to make sure you're finishing runs," LaFleur said. "He's done a pretty good job of that. We've just got to get him going. We've got to get him going, and I think it's a matter of time before we're able to do it. But really it takes everybody. It's not just Derrick. It takes all 11."Notes: Both starting guards practiced fully Friday http://www.authenticsdallascowboys.com/ … aim-jersey , including RG Josh Kline (ankle) who was limited Thursday. WR Corey Davis (hamstring) was limited for a second straight day. S Kenny Vaccaro, who has missed the past three games with an elbow injury, practiced fully for a second straight day.Follow Teresa M. Walker at teresamwalker Amari Cooper has been a member of the Dallas Cowboys for over a week now but we have yet to see him play his first game in the blue and silver. Bye weeks will do that to you.Dallas hosts the Tennessee Titans on Monday Night Football this week which will be our first opportunity to see Cooper with Dak Prescott throwing to him. It feels like expectations are all over the place which is certainly making waiting for the game a very frustrating thing.Last week over/unders for what Cooper will do this season with the Cowboys were released and people were all over the place as far as what they wanted to take. Remember this is for nine total games that he will play with the Cowboys.Amari Cooper Over/Unders for Weeks 9 through 17If you divide and assume that Cooper would average something consistent across nine total games then you’re looking at 57.5 yards, 4.5 receptions, and a third of a touchdown per game that he’d have to average. Over/unders for how Cooper will do on Monday night against the Titans are out and the yardage falls below that average which could suggest the oddsmakers believe Cooper will make up for it down the road. All of these odds are courtesy of Bovada.Amari Cooper Over/Unders for Week 9 against Tennessee TitansIn six games with the Raiders this season Cooper broke these marks twice in games (at Broncos, Browns). As four receptions would be a push we’re looking for Cooper to have five catches in his Cowboys debut. Through 52 career games in Oakland he had at least five receptions just under half of the time for a total of 24 times. He had at least 51 yards on one more occasion for a total of 25. His history would suggest almost 50-50 chances that this happens. That’s kind of incredible.Things are going to be different on Monday night obviously. Cooper is in his first game with the Cowboys, with Dak Prescott, under Scott Linehan, and a billion other factors. Whether he’ll be able to break those marks is something we’ll all be holding our breath to see, but what do you think? Will he do it?

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr