Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 11-02-2019 04:36:09

panxing18
ChaOdiz Vétéran

Jamal Adams was still having a tough time trying to process eve

rything two days later.The New York Jets playmaking safety absolutely can't stand losing Micah Hyde Jersey , and the team's embarrassing 41-10 defeat at the hands of the Matt Barkley-led Buffalo Bills on Sunday stung him."We just want to get back to that winning feeling," Adams said Tuesday during his weekly paid radio spot on WFAN. "Golly, I hate to say it, man, but I felt like I almost forgot what it feels like. And I'm a winner. It's just tough."The Jets (3-7) have lost four straight as they hit the bye week with speculation surrounding the future of coach Todd Bowles, who appears will remain in his job for now. Beyond this season, however, would seem unlikely.Adams has been vocal in his support of Bowles, repeatedly saying it's on the players to execute on the field. He said in an interview with Bleacher Report during the offseason that when he arrived to the team as a first-rounder out of LSU, there was a questionable culture surrounding the Jets in which they were used to losing and not everyone put out a full effort.He was asked on WFAN's "Carlin, Maggie & Bart Show" if that culture had changed, and Adams pulled no punches."Honestly, I could sit here and sugarcoat everything, but things have not changed Bills Rafael Bush Jersey ," he said. "Obviously, we're still losing. And I'm not saying that we have guys like that in the locker room, but at the same time, it's not changing. It hasn't changed and we've been losing. At the end of the day, we're going to get it fixed. Soon, the sun will shine."It would be difficult for Adams to spin anything in a positive light when the team has seven losses, and he again made it clear he fully supports Bowles. But, his remarks certainly won't help his coach in the eyes of the Jets' brass.Adams acknowledged that the Jets prepared during practice last week to face rookie Josh Allen as Buffalo's starting quarterback 鈥?despite Allen missing the three previous games with an injured elbow 鈥?and there was little film on Barkley, the fourth-stringer who wasn't named the starter until Saturday.Barkley, who hadn't played since the 2016 season finale while with Chicago, threw two touchdown passes to lead the Bills to a rout.Adams acknowledged that he didn't have his best performance, but said the Jets lacked energy in the game and he saw "people were down" on the sideline. But he wouldn't say whether he thought the team quit Sunday."Just know one thing: As long as I'm on the team, I will not let that happen as best I can, and I damn sure won't quit Bills Star Lotulelei Jersey ," Adams said.He also added that he spoke to teammates at halftime 鈥?"there were definitely some words said" 鈥?when the Jets were trailing 31-3."We just got whooped, man," Adams said. "It's really as clear as day."Adams is generally considered one of the main emotional leaders on the team, despite being in just his second season. He said he was heading home to Louisiana for a few days before the team gets back together for work next Monday."A lot of frustration, a lot of emotions," Adams said. "I've got to be around family, man. I've got to get down south and just clear my mind. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm happy. I'm not happy with what's going on. Obviously, no one is in the building. I always say this: I classify myself as a winner no matter what. It's very tough to go out there and come up short."I've got to get away, man. I've got to go home and just be around my loved ones."All-22 analysis: Buffalo Bills slot corner Taron Johnson The Buffalo Bills continue to show they can scout talent among defensive backs, selecting Taron Johnson in the 2018 NFL Draft. A fourth round pick, Johnson showed enough in the preseason to warrant a spot on the 53-man roster. Through five games, Johnson is making some noise as the starting slot corner. Let’s see how he did against the Tennessee Titans. Play 1The clip arguably oversimplifies things about the significance of Taron Johnson shadowing the slot receiver. Often the motion receiver is used to determine if the defense will be using man or zone concepts. With Johnson mirroring this receiver a casual glance would indeed suggest he’s in man coverage. Sean McDermott and Leslie Frazier rely heavily on zone work and naturally that’s what this ends up being. For Johnson’s part, despite switching which side of the field he’s on, he understands where his zone ends and passes off his initial receiver well and engages his second target successfully. A lot of moving parts go into a play such as this and the rookie proves he’s ready for it. Play 2Taron Johnson keeps his eyes on Marcus Mariota to read the play. Johnson doesn’t even let the ball leave Mariota’s hand before he’s correctly read the play and begins moving. From a scheme vs. scheme standpoint it would have been difficult to stop the play cold Cheap Tre'Davious White Jersey , but Taron Johnson does a great job limiting the yards after catch. Play 3Taron Johnson ends up covering Corey DavisNick Williams for the entirety of this play. DavisWilliams tries to find an opening, but Johnson is like glue. A good jam disrupts the initial timing and Williams can’t find a way to escape. Play 4Taron Johnson made his first career interception on this play. Johnson is in good position to watch Mariota and once again diagnoses the play right away. It’s subtle, but in the first angle, Johnson is leaning forward indicating he’s driving toward the ball rather than continue moving laterally with the coverage. The ball seems way ahead of the receiver and the interception is a result of poor ball placement from Mariota. However, it’s Johnson’s initial drive forward that cuts off the receiver’s route, making Johnson the only player able to make the catch. Play 5If you were to distill the phrase “trust the process†and turn it into a play, this might be it. Before the play even begins the Titans have three receivers to be covered by Taron Johnson and Tre’Davious White. Johnson happens to get the double team but shows good discipline and trust in his team during his backpedal. As a result, both Titans are passed off to the the back end. Play 6There’ll be some growing pains for Johnson, and this week’s could have cost Buffalo the victory. All is well initially on this play as Johnson and Tremaine Edmunds are both in position to prevent Nick Williams from making a catch. Both bite on a secondary target for just a step and Williams runs right by Johnson. One wrong step may have been the ballgame. Instead, Nick Williams dropped the touchdown and the Bills improve to 2-3.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr