Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'tes pas identifi.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en gnral (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vido, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualits concernant le WEB et le dveloppement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos crations web et un tas d'ides pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernires sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide la cration de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 26-02-2019 03:09:29

panxing18
ChaOdiz Vtran

.The Astros entered Sunday with a 3 1/2-game lead over th

TORONTO — The Houston Astros are close http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authen … ter-jersey , but will still be trying to clinch the American League West when they visit the Toronto Blue Jays for a three-game series starting Monday nighte Oakland Athletics in the division.That will not be the only angle, however, in the series at the Rogers Centre.Article continues below ...There will be the return of former Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna, who was traded to the Astros July 30 near the end of a 75-day suspension imposed by Major League Baseball after he was charged with assault in May. The case has yet to be heard in court.The Blue Jays obtained right-handed pitchers Ken Giles, David Paulino and Hector Perez. Giles, who fell out of favor in Houston and was demoted to the minors, has been a perfect 12-for-12 in save situations as Blue Jays’ closer after going 12-for-12 for the Astros.So, there are two closers going against their former teams.Then, there is the brother angle.Toronto’s Lourdes Gurriel Jr. playing against his older brother Yuli Gurriel of the Astros. Each hit two home runs Friday night, the first time in major-league baseball that brothers both have had multi-homer games on the same day.The Astros (98-57) will start left-hander Dallas Keuchel (11-11) in the opener at the Rogers Centre after defeating the Los Angeles Angels 6-2 on Sunday. The Blue Jays (71-85) will start right-hander Marco Estrada (7-13, 5.57) after losing 5-2 to the Tampa Bay Rays Sunday.Keuchel and Estrada opposed each other June 27. Neither factored in the decision, a 7-6 Astros win. Keuchel allowed six runs and seven hits in 5 1/3 innings and is 3-0 with a 4.68 ERA in five career starts against Toronto.Estrada gave up four runs (three earned) in five innings on June 27 and in 13 career games (seven starts) against the Astros is 2-0 with a 3.20 ERA.The exchange of closers has worked out well for each team. While Giles has been perfect all season in save opportunities — and not so good in non-save situations — Osuna has been nine-for-nine in save opportunities for Houston.Giles said he is enjoying himself more in Toronto. “I’m actually enjoying the game more than I did for my entire tenure in Houston,” he told the Toronto Star. “It’s kind of weird to say that because I won a World Series with that team. But it’s like, I just felt trapped there. I didn’t feel like myself there. Overall, I felt out of place.”“He has been perfect since he got here, and he has saved a lot of games in baseball Alex Rodriguez Jersey ,” Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said. “I think it’s a new look for him. A new team to be with. (Houston) is in the past and he is thriving.”Yuli Gurriel, who had seven RBIs and two homers Friday against the Angels, hit a two-run homer in the first inning Sunday and was 2-for-5. He is on a nine-game hitting streak, going 16-for-37 (.432).Lourdes Gurriel Jr. was 0-for-4 with one RBI Sunday. His two home runs Friday followed a ninth-inning homer on Thursday. He became the 14th Blue Jay, and first rookie, to homer in three consecutive plate appearances.The Astros will be trying to get right-hander Lance McCullers Jr. into a game Monday or Tuesday after his return from a right forearm strain.“I wish we’d already clinched and had it perfectly scripted out,” Astros manager A.J. Hinch said Sunday. “We have to try to win the games. If I can get him in, I’m going to try to get him in Monday or Tuesday.”McCullers worked in simulated games in Florida. “I felt good,” he said. “I felt good. Over the three times I went out there, there were obviously some ups and downs, but that’s just part of trying to get back into pitching shape. I was really happy with the way my body responded each time and I was extremely happy with the way I looked and felt the last time. My last outing was good, I was landing it in the zone to righties and lefties, was able to go in the zone and back foot when I wanted to.”The starter will be pitching out of the bullpen. “I’ve done it before so there’s no reason why I can’t do it again,” he said. “It doesn’t always work that way. There are a lot of starters you see try to make a transition to the bullpen for a limited role for the playoffs and it doesn’t work out so well. I think last year because I had some success doing it, I feel confident doing it again.”Astros center fielder George Springer was given the day off Sunday because of leg and thumb injuries, but he could return to the lineup Monday. WASHINGTON (AP) — The Chicago Cubs got nearly everything they wanted out of their day trip to Washington to face the Nationals Mariano Rivera Jersey , and Javier Baez was in the middle of nearly all of it.Reliever Pedro Strop’s hamstring injury while running the bases was a notable exception.Baez delivered the go-ahead run with a bunt single in the 10th inning as Chicago beat Washington 4-3 in a makeup of a game postponed earlier in the week. Baez, an MVP candidate, also homered and drove in three runs. He has 31 homers and leads the NL with 103 RBIs.Chicago stretched its lead in the NL Central to 1½ games over idle Milwaukee. Washington fell 8½ games behind Atlanta in the NL East.“I think that got us right back on track,” Baez said. “Everybody’s hitting the ball really good. I think we’re going to take off soon.”Strop (6-1), who pitched 1 2/3 scoreless innings, was set to pitch the 10th after the Cubs took the lead and was allowed to bat with the bases loaded and one out. In his second at-bat of the season, he hit a sharp double-play grounder to third and pulled up while running to first.Cubs manager Joe Maddon said Strop would undergo an MRI and was unlikely to be available Friday.“Everything that happened in that game, how hard we fought to win that game? Exhilarating,” Maddon said. “But losing him at that point, possibly or probably for a bit, takes a little bit of the exultation out of it. It’s tough. It was tough to watch him pull up.”Strop has served as Chicago’s closer since Brandon Morrow was placed on the disabled list on July 18. He is 11 of 13 in save situations in that span and has 13 saves on the season. Strop, who lowered his ERA to 2.26, had held hitters to a .180 average entering Thursday.Kris Bryant doubled with one out in the 10th against Sean Doolittle (3-3) and moved to third on ex-National Daniel Murphy’s infield single. Baez bunted just to the right of first baseman Ryan Zimmerman to score Bryant, who did not anticipate Baez’s choice.“No, which is probably why it worked,” Bryant said. “Zimmerman probably wasn’t expecting it either. I didn’t know if he was going to catch it or not. Thankfully http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authen … uth-jersey , he didn’t because I probably was too far off the bag. We needed something to fall our way and that was certainly the play that did.”Also caught off-guard was Doolittle, who pitched a scoreless ninth before returning for the 10th.“If you had told me that I was going to get beat by Javy in extra innings, I would not have thought it would be on a bunt,” Doolittle said. “But that’s what makes him dangerous is he can beat you a number of different ways. And he put it just out of the reach of Zim. I saw it go up off his bat and I thought we had a chance to catch it, but it was just far enough over.”Randy Rosario worked a perfect 10th for his first career save.The game was a makeup of Sunday’s rainout. Washington returned home between stops in Philadelphia and Atlanta, while Chicago wedged the game in between a pair of three-game series at home. Thursday was the last remaining mutual off day for the teams, and the Cubs arrived at their hotel rooms around 4 a.m. — 12 hours before the first pitch. First baseman Anthony Rizzo boarded the flight to Washington in full uniform.Washington took the lead on Spencer Kieboom’s solo homer in the third. However, the Cubs got to Nationals starter Joe Ross in the fourth, with Baez delivering an RBI double and then scoring a batter later on Victor Caratini’s single. The Nationals tied it on Victor Robles‘ sacrifice fly in the fifth.Baez’s opposite-field homer into the Nationals’ bullpen in the sixth gave Chicago a 3-2 lead. An inning later, Trea Turner capped an 11-pitch plate appearance with an RBI double to score Robles.Ross faced major league hitters for the second time since undergoing Tommy John surgery in July 2017, allowing two runs, four hits and two walks in five innings. Rain wiped out his first start in the second inning last Friday.Mike Montgomery allowed two runs on three hits in four innings for the Cubs, who used eight relievers.TRAINER’S ROOMCubs: OF Kyle Schwarber and the team’s starting pitchers remained in Chicago during the trip to Washington.UP NEXTCubs: Chicago heads back to Wrigley Field to open a three-game series against Cincinnati as LHP Cole Hamels (9-9, 3.71 ERA) gets the ball. Hamels is 4-0 with a 1.42 ERA since his acquisition from Texas.Nationals: RHP Max Scherzer (17-6, 2.31) starts the opener of a three-game series at Atlanta. The three-time Cy Young winner is 2-1 with a 1.67 ERA and 30 strikeouts in 27 innings this season against the Braves.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Prsent et administr par l'quipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rliste
LudiKreation - Forum developp via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr