Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 03-11-2020 09:11:13

Dingbest
Apprenti ChaOdiz

I concur with your remarks concerning RuneScape

I've personally always been a little bit of a coward when it comes to this. When I first started playing with it was several years back in school and it had been with a group of friends so of course people knew I played. After a few years however it was only me and a staying"hardcore" band of friends who kept playing and OSRS gold eventually even they stopped playing and I carried on alone without telling anybody mainly, I am not ashamed to admit it, for fear of ridicule. This was roughly around the time we started making friends with girls and I'm confident that affected a number of my friends to stop. It was about then actually that I found Sal's and joined to be able to maintain some type of social facet however so it was not all bad.

After stopping RS an old flatmate of mine really got me into WoW that I've played off and on for a couple of years now. Like my secret RS times it's not something I've ever told my friends. They're not terrible people (despite how I'm making them seems ) and would not ostracise me or anything but there will definitely be a great deal of jokes created.

I agree with your comments about it'simply being another video game' but we can not overlook that in real life there's always going to be more of a stigma attached to multiplayer online gambling especially RPGs and those of the fantasy genre than state CoD or Battlefield.

That I had a couple of friends who made me feel that way. Nevertheless, they were far from'ideal' themselves. I finally have a girlfriend that I love and live together and she knows I play, she even plays her f2p accounts once in a while. I discovered that at the later teenage years it was taboo to let folks know you played (few kids would play in my programming classes and they got flamed A LOT from the other students and even the teacher.) But now it sounds a bit more acceptable for some reason, I am not sure if it has to do with my getting older or the maturity of others. Definitely seems less like a'13 year olds game' now than it did 5 or 6 decades back. For starters it was the best weapon in the game far until 2008 or so, and even until EoC it was among the best. Before it is special attack was nerfed it also had one of the finest special strikes in the game as well (particular strike was you hit your max or you hit zero). Crystal Bow-I used to like this one a lot, probably because it's strong and uses no ammo (it had been the first ranged weapon to buy RuneScape gold use no ammo for quite a very long time). Kharil's Crossbow-I had one of these back in the day and it turned out to be a significant improvement on a magical shortbow. Again this was enjoyable to use in Castle Wars, unfortunately the ammo was overly pricey and unrecoverable.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr