Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/viewtopic.php on line 496

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/parser.php on line 443

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/parser.php on line 444

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/parser.php on line 428

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/parser.php on line 428

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/parser.php on line 501

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/functions.php on line 646

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/functions.php on line 647

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/functions.php on line 648

Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Berlin' for 'CET/1.0/no DST' instead in /homepages/3/d164323095/htdocs/wsb4049021801/forum/include/functions.php on line 656
03-11-2020 09:12:56

Dingbest
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Before returning even I had been talking poorly about EOC.

Before returning even I had been talking poorly about EOC, although I had never played it! This is the story for many others, irrespective of if they acknowledge it or not, because things like this takes to a snowball effect. Also, some people today state that micro-transactions and what not are a big jolt to Runescape but truthfully it's keeping the business afloat and is in no way mandatory. I find it's mostly newer players that seem to OSRS gold things for real money, us vets know how to get things done the old ways.

Up to 07 goes, I had high hopes initially but today it actually reminds me more of the downward spiral that we all seen shortly after 2007 or so. However, that said, I am probably biased but it's still my opinion. The only way I see 07 being an attractive or feasible community is using a bunch of friends or some kind of clan of ideally old friends. It is a nice community, I guess.

Melee is the most powerful combat mode, and has been since the launch of EoC, and persisted through the International Combat Improvements. However, melee is just the least practical combat mode. Offensively, melee gets the highest damage speed against a target with infinite hp... however there are no goals with boundless hp. The time required to run toward new targets severely dampens the successful damage rate, to the point that melee's higher base dps is eclipsed by even range, the weakest style, in many Slayer situations. Beside receiving splash damage from multi target attackers such as Vorago, Nex, and Beastmaster, melee allows small to no manoeuverability against the likes of ROTS spins and Araxxor's swipes. Against enemies that attack with melee and yet another fashion, Melee sacrifices considerably protection granted by Prayer.

Even if it's the argument of cheap RuneScape gold raw power vs practicality, the strength does not outweigh the difficulties melee poses. It's like having the option between an iron bar and a gun. Sure, the pub will do much more damage if you hit it challenging enough, but you may as well go with the gun.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr