Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 03-11-2020 09:18:10

Dingbest
Apprenti ChaOdiz

I concur with your remarks about RuneScape

I have personally always been a little bit of a coward when it comes to the. When I first started playing with it was many years back in school and it was with a group of friends so of OSRS gold course people knew I played. After a couple of years however it was only me and a staying"hardcore" group of friends who kept playing and eventually even they stopped playing and that I carried on alone without telling anybody largely, I am not ashamed to confess it, for fear of ridicule. This was roughly around the time we began making friends with women and I'm confident that affected a number of my friends to stop. It was about then really I found Sal's and joined to be able to maintain some sort of social aspect however so it wasn't all bad.

After quitting RS an old flatmate of mine actually got me in to WoW that I have played on and off for a couple of years now. Like my key RS days it's not something I've ever told my friends. They're not terrible people (despite how I am making them seems ) and wouldn't ostracise me or anything but there would definitely be a great deal of jokes made.

I agree with your remarks about it'just being a different video game' but we can not forget that in real life there is always going to be a stigma attached to multiplayer online gambling especially RPGs and those of the fantasy genre than say CoD or Battlefield.

That I had a few friends who made me feel that way. Nevertheless, they were far from'ideal' themselves. I now have a girlfriend who I love and live with and she knows I play, she even performs her f2p accounts once in Old School RuneScape Gold a while. I discovered that at the later teen years it was taboo to allow folks know you played (few children would play in my programming classes and they got flamed a good deal from the other pupils and even the teacher.) However, now it seems somewhat more suitable for some reason, I am not sure whether it's to do with my getting old or the maturity of others.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr