Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 12-11-2020 10:02:14

Tonyfirst
Apprenti ChaOdiz

How do I make bells faster in Animal Crossing: New Horizons?

The Stalk Market is the simplest way to make a lot of cash - in reality, there's no risk without reward whilst you can make a bundle of money, it's also possible to lose a lot of cash - particularly if you forget to market the Turnips by Saturday when Nook's Cranny closes because on Sunday you're about to have rotten, worthless turnips without the way of limiting your losses.

Other than that, essentially the most effective ways I have found are Rare Fruit orchards + Planting 10000 Bells daily at the glowing spot (for just a profit of 20000 Bells and ACNH Items once the tree is fully grown). Between the Money Tree and Rare Fruit Orchards, I'm competent to clear a regular profit of 100,000 alone.

Just over 16000 from your Money Rock, I'm far enough with Fossils from the Museum that I'm finding a great deal more repeats than knew and am getting about 7500 Bells every day from Fossils. Catch every bug I go by and toss them into the box outside Nooks Cranny to have an easy profit of about 15000 every day.

If you feel that these methods are not ideal, I suggest you go to the website to Buy ACNH Bells, which will not only save time but also get enough bells. ACBellsBuy.com is a platform that provides ticket transactions. Our website provides players with the most stable resources. If you are visiting our website for the first time and do not have enough confidence in our website, then it is recommended that you try a small amount of purchase, which will be your most enjoyable shopping experience.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr