Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 17-02-2021 09:10:46

Weismart
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Same I check the shops

The new opinions they provide you after Animal Crossing Bells a very long absence are sometimes pretty considerate, as well.

It is always alright! They're constantly surprised to see you afterwards however long for your very first conversation, then it is back to the way it was before you went away.They don't become angry or threaten to leave or anything, iirc they just mention it's been x months and they missed seeing you around or something similar.

Nothing unpleasant. Mostly messages about not having noticed you, having missed you, or wondering how you have been. Favorable feel-good stuff, like nearly everything else that they say!I have not played since June either. I played nonstop in the beginning, but I think June is if I have tired of the dull daily drama and then just never felt motivated to pick it back up again. Also, it was pretty frustrating spending hours terrascaping my island only to have it seem like shit. Lol

Same I check the shops and return and check if Redd is there and buy Animal Crossing Items do the vacation stuff. I can not find the will to play it for much more than this though but might get tired of other things and come back.That's exactly how I think this game will be played, and now I am grateful it is satisfying that need for people

#2 31-07-2022 09:30:14

alandurham
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Re: Same I check the shops

I could get an A for my essay on business administration thanks to the examples that I found here. All the papers match the higet quality standards https://superbgrade.com/essays/category/journalism

Dernière modification par alandurham (31-07-2022 09:31:39)

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr