Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 14-08-2018 11:19:49

BrianBrown
Apprenti ChaOdiz
Site web

Converse's Pastel Ombré Chuck Taylors Will Make Your Dreamiest Of Snea

If the scores of candy colored sneakers that have come out as of off white converse for sale uk late have piqued your interest, you're about to have another style to add to your wish list. Converse's pastel ombré Chuck Taylors are all kinds of ethereal and dreamy and are giving other summer footwear releases some serious—and affordable!—competition.

converse all star white shoes price Just weeks ago, Converse dropped a collection of high-gloss styles in collaboration with British designer J. W. Anderson. Featuring an almost patent sheen, fuzzy flecked laces, and eye-popping color ways, they're hands down the most unique take on classic Chucks that I've ever seen. They were inspired by literal pieces of art—sculptures by Ron Nagle, a favorite visionary of Anderson's, to be exact, so you can imagine they had an exceptionally creative and innovative look to them. Although they remain my favorite Converse styles to date, I must say they aren't the most practical nor the most wearable. Their color palettes, while gorgeous, would make them pairable only with very specific outfits (at least for my style) and their almost rubbery consistency might not result in optimal comfort. Then again, I haven't actually ever worn them; these are just my assumptions so take them with a grain of salt.

converse all star white womens sale Nonetheless, this is where Converse's newest release, a collection of five new styles, comes in. Available in an array of ombré shades, the classic Chuck Taylor high-tops and low-tops got a summer-perfect update that sets them apart from the classic all-black style but they're still insanely wearable . Each pair still features the standard cream-colored eyelets, cream laces, and matching rubber toe caps to match, but their various color ways are what set them each apart.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr