Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...
  • Forum
  •  » SierrElben
  •  » The Jacksonville Jaguars are down to two healthy(ish) running backs

#1 04-12-2018 03:11:58

chenyan94
ChaOdiz Vétéran

The Jacksonville Jaguars are down to two healthy(ish) running backs

on their active roster. Corey Grant is done for the season with a Lisfranc injury and Leonard Fournette is week-to-week with a lingering hamstring injury. That leaves a banged up T.J. Yeldon and practice squad promotion Brandon Wilds to handle running back duties.And Jacksonville Jaguars Customized Jerseys , well... that’s just not good enough, folks.While all this is going on, arguably the best running back in the league is at odds with his team over a contract dispute. Said team has said they’re open to trading him.Seems like a no brainer, right?Well, it depends on who you ask.Why trading for Bell makes senseThe offense is the difference between the Jaguars’ expectations being “playoff hopeful†and “Super Bowl contenderâ€. They need play makers on the offensive side of the ball, especially ones that rely less on their inconsistent quarterback to help them produce.Bell is not just a good player, he is an All-Pro talent. He fits this offense well and can run between the tackles as well as he can catch the ball out of the backfield. Only Antonio Brown had more than his 106 receiving targets and 85 receptions last season. And no one bested his 11 total touchdowns on the Steelers last year.He can shoulder some of the burden for the offense, take pressure off of Bortles Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirts , and open up the passing game for the receivers and tight ends. What’s not to like?Why trading for Bell doesn’t make senseIf the Steelers don’t trade Bell, he’ll leave in free agency in March. And he will get a huge contract. And he will produce. And that means the Pittsburgh Steelers will get a third-round compensatory pick.That means you’ll have to give up at least a third round pick for him, which is a lot of draft capital for a running back (even one as good as Bell).You’ll also have to pay him a little less than $12 million this year and sign him to an extension to make it worth the trade. The Jaguars’ cap situation is not great thanks to Blake Bortles’ contract putting the team on the hook for a $21 million cap hit in 2019.What do you think?Should the Jaguars bet the farm on Bell and cash in on their best chance to win a Super Bowl since, well, last year? The Jacksonville Jaguars (3-4) are “hosting†the Philadelphia Eagles (3-4) at Wembley Stadium in London. Before the game begins, we wanted to ask the Big Cat Country team (and you!) a simple question:“How will the Jaguars do against the Eagles today?â€Alfie Crow (@AlfieBCC)I can’t pick the Jaguars to win until I see their offense show life. Eagles win 20-6Ryan Day (@ryaneatscake)Blake Bortles is bad again until he’s good again and he is an anchor that can keep even a generational defense at bay. Sad.Eagles win 23-10Jon Kirland (@BCBCouch)I checked the roster and have accurately identified that Blake Bortles is still the starting quarterback for the Jaguars. This will be a fun cap to Revenue Week!Eagles win 23-10Ryan O’Bleness (@ryanobleness)I’ve been as optimistic as I can with the Jaguars, but it’s getting harder and harder to do that with the team’s performance the past few weeks. And now there are reports that four players were arrested following an altercation at a London nightclub. It is clear that the focus is not where it needs to be. Oh, and three undrafted rookies are likely to get significant playing time in the secondary. Carson Wentz is going to have a field day. The only thing I can hope for is that Blake Bortles and the rest of the Jacksonville offense find that London magic it has had the past three seasons. It doesn’t make any sense to pick the Jags in this game https://www.jaguarsfanstore.com/hats , but here I am. Jaguars win 27-23Brian Fullford (@iambwf)This has all the makings of a rebound game for the Eagles. I was buying the advantage of “the Jaguars have been there†and then the arrests happened. Seems like the fourth wheel has come off the wagon. It isn’t clear to me this team believes the season is salvageable.My bold prediction is that Bortles doesn’t play half bad, but that’s only better than the last three games. Not enough to win.Eagles win 27-10Filip Prus (@JaxonFil)“Good teams don’t lose four games in a row.†— Calais Campbell, maybe?I actually think the Jaguars win this week for no other reason than the NFL is weird and the moment you get ready to write a team (and a player) off, they come back out of nowhere and surprise you. The Jaguars are going to take the ball out of Blake’s hands and allow him to operate off of play action bootlegs and use his legs if his first read isn’t there. Not having A.J. Bouye on defense is concerning, but Meeks was a good player at Stanford and has been waiting for his moment to prove he should’ve been drafted. Jaguars win with a Carlos Hyde touchdown, a defensive touchdown, and two Josh Lambo field goals.Jaguars win 20-17What do you think? Got any predictions for the Jaguars vs. Eagles game? What do you think the final score will be? Let us know in the comments below!

• Forum
  •  » SierrElben
  •  » The Jacksonville Jaguars are down to two healthy(ish) running backs

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr