Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 13-02-2019 07:00:03

chenyan94
ChaOdiz Vétéran

Youth Kelechi Osemele Jersey

Last Saturday the Raiders waived Bruce Irvin Youth Kelechi Osemele Jersey , but didn’t immediately make a move to fill his roster spot. Monday, they made that roster move, adding free agent Jacquies Smith.The 6-2, 260-pound defensive end has 13.5 career sacks, all of which came in his first two seasons in the league with the Bucaneers in 2014-15. That was also the only 18 games he’s started in his career.Smith originally entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent in 2012 with the Miami Dolphins. He bounced around spending time on the offseason and practice squads of the New York Jets (2012-13), Buffalo Bills (2013-14) before getting his first playing time for the Buccaneers. After four seasons with the Bucs, he was placed on PUP early in 2017. He spent the offseason and the first three games of this season with the Cardinals before being cut on September 24. In total, Smith has appeared in 34 contests and made 18 starts, compiling 41 tackles (29 solo) Womens Johnny Townsend Jersey , 13.5 sacks, three passes defensed, four forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.Follow @LeviDamien Right tackle Bryan Bulaga is familiar enough with the pass-rushing prowess of Khalil Mack to know what to expect when the Chicago Bears visit Lambeau Field on Sunday night.No film necessary of Mack playing with his new team.It'll be up to Bulaga, the veteran Green Bay Packers lineman, to keep Mack out of quarterback Aaron Rodgers' face."Well I mean he's a complete player," Bulaga said after practice Wednesday. "He has power, he has speed, he has good hands, so from a pass-rushing standpoint Youth Rodney Hudson Jersey , he is a complete rusher. Then he plays the run really well too. ... He deserves all that money."A blockbuster trade sent Mack from the Raiders to the Bears last weekend to bolster what could be a dangerous pass rush. Chicago made him the highest-paid defensive player in NFL history with a six-year, $141 million extension that guarantees $90 million.Mack, who missed the whole offseason with Oakland, practiced for the first time Monday with the Bears. He's just getting up to speed, though coach Matt Nagy seems hopeful the prized acquisition will suit up for the latest edition of one of the NFL's marquee rivalries."We'll see. We hope so," Nagy said. "I know he wants to, and so as we go here day by day, we're just going to judge it and kind of test him out and get a good feel."Bears defensive end Akiem Hicks is downright giddy about Mack. Asked about Green Bay's starting offensive line Wednesday, Hicks responded: "I know those five guys can't block Khalil Mack."The Packers passed when given ample opportunities to respond."I don't need to react to every comment that's made Youth Jared Cook Jersey ," Rodgers said. "I think I've made that pretty clear."The Packers have faced Mack once before, when Green Bay won 30-20 at Oakland on Dec. 20, 2015 . Then a second-year player, Mack had one of his 15 sacks that season in that game, though he had just two tackles.The Packers, especially the offensive linemen, might take a look at the film again, though there's not a direct correlation to preparing for Mack with the Bears."We're focused on (Bears coordinator Vic) Fangio's defense. They'll plug him in accordingly," Rodgers said. "Not sure how he's going to play Womens P.J. Hall Jersey , but I would guess they're going to try to get him out there as much as possible. But we'll be ready and look forward to the challenge."Just in time for Bulaga's first game since Week 9 last season, too. The nine-year pro is back after tearing his right ACL last year, the second major knee injury of his career. A quick healer and hard worker, Bulaga is meeting his goal of being ready for the season opener.As for Hicks' bulletin-board comment about Mack being unblockable?"Any offense? It is what it is. Yeah, I have to be prepared to get ready to block him. I have to play a really clean game and block him," Bulaga said. "He's a good football player. It's just a matter of trying to execute your job to the best of your ability throughout the entire game."NOTES: S Josh Jones (ankle) was the only Packer who didn't practice Wednesday. ... LBs Oren Burks (shoulder) and James Crawford (hamstring) were limited.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr