Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 19-02-2019 03:53:23

panxing18
ChaOdiz Vétéran

Los Angeles Rams running backs Justin Davis and John Kelly hav

THOUSAND OAKS Authentic Tyler Higbee Jersey , Calif. (AP) — e been waiting for an opportunity.They did not want it to come because of an injury, but Davis and Kelly are ready to contribute after Malcolm Brown hurt his collarbone against Detroit on Sunday.Coach Sean McVay said Davis, an undrafted free agent from Southern California in his second season, and Kelly, a rookie sixth-round draft pick from Tennessee, will compete to fill Brown’s role backing up Todd Gurley and on special teams.“We have a lot of confidence in Justin and John to step up, and they’ll be needed to and they’ll be needed to do it in a hurry,†McVay said Wednesday.Davis has carried the ball once in a regular-season game for 1 yard. Kelly has yet to make the active roster on game day. But each expressed a belief he would be able to step in for the steady Brown.Kelly said he would bring “a little bit of swag†to the offense, while Davis was more reserved.“That’s why I’m on the team, just in case someone goes down. Got to be right there to pick them up,†Davis said.Kelly looked the part of the future complement to Gurley in the preseason by rushing for 197 yards and three touchdowns. Davis has been reliable in all facets of the game, with McVay praising his skills as a complete back.One will be called upon after Brown had a non-surgical procedure to reset his clavicle and will miss eight to 10 weeks, McVay said.McVay expects Brown will be placed on injured reserve. Such a designation would officially end Brown’s season, as the Rams have already used their two recalls to activate cornerback Aqib Talib and wide receiver Pharoh Cooper off injured reserve.Brown had 212 yards rushing and five receptions for 52 yards with one touchdown catch this season, in addition to his work on special teams. Despite his limited statistical impact Womens Aqib Talib Jersey , Brown had the confidence of the Rams to execute the offense with little drop-off from the MVP candidate Gurley.“He’s really been a guy that I’ve been able to rely on and have just as much trust in him as I do in Todd as far as protections and being in the right place at all times, just how smart he is and how good he is as a player with the ball in his hands and everything in-between,†quarterback Jared Goff said. “We’re going to miss him, but those two guys, it gives them a chance to step up and do their thing.â€McVay doesn’t expect to change how he uses Gurley. Gurley has had at least 19 combined carries and catches in all but one game this season, the lone exception being the 54-51 win over Kansas City when he sustained a minor ankle injury.Brown had four carries against the Chiefs, and his most extensive workloads came in blowout wins over Arizona and San Francisco.Barring an injury to Gurley, Davis or Kelly will be limited to a handful of offensive snaps per game, with most of their activity coming on special teams.“It really won’t change much as far as that approach is concerned,†McVay said. “It’s more along the lines of getting those two guys ready to roll and if they have to play they’ll be ready.â€Still, Davis and Kelly must be ready to fulfill every responsibility on offense. That includes pass protection, which takes on added importance this week against Chicago linebacker Khalil Mack.“Definitely in the NFL if you can’t pass protect, you can’t play in here,†Davis said. “That was a definite focus before I made it to the NFL is pass protection, and I know we’re going against a top-tier defense and that’s got to be a priority.â€Whether it is Davis or Kelly that gets the chance to replace Brown http://www.losangelesramsteamonline.com … ley-jersey , both players have been preparing for this scenario all season long.“Even though I might not touch the ball, I make myself have the mindset that I’m getting the ball every play,†Davis said. “It doesn’t matter, just so I can keep my body ready, keep my mind ready for when my number is called.†Aaron Donald let out a sigh when he was asked about Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson, knowing the challenge facing the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday."He's going to make you work for it," Donald said Thursday. "Definitely."But if any group is capable of turning the tables on the elusive Wilson, it would be the Rams' defensive line that leads the NFL in pressures and hurries.Donald, Ndamukong Suh and Michael Brockers, along with a rotating group of defensive ends and outside linebackers, finally turned those disruptive plays into sacks in a 38-31 win over Minnesota. Donald got his first sack of the season on the first play of the fourth quarter, the first of four sacks of Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins in the final 15 minutes."They come in bunches," said Donald, who finished with two sacks.Suh and John Franklin-Myers had the other two sacks, with the rookie defensive end stripping Cousins and Suh recovering the fumble with 1:18 remaining to help the Rams (4-0) remain undefeated."Hopefully Authentic Aaron Donald Jersey , they'll get a lot more, but that's been the story of the past couple weeks," safety John Johnson III said. "We've been standing up when we needed to the most, so it's huge."Making those timely plays in the critical moments was a good start, but cornerback Marcus Peters believes the defense still has plenty of room to improve."We're not exactly where we want to be right now and we're going to get better, and that's what is the scary part," Peters said.Donald agreed, pointing to the communication among the defensive line as something that will grow as the season goes on. Against Wilson, it will have to be especially precise in obvious passing situations when Suh is lined up at defensive end next to Donald at tackle so neither over-pursues and gives Wilson a lane to step up in the pocket to scramble or throw down the field."He makes plays out of nothing," defensive coordinator Wade Phillips said. "He makes plays that nobody else can make. I can't say enough good things about him.""He's definitely a special type of quarterback," Donald said. "A lot of respect for him, but my job is to get to him and get him down to the ground, and that's what we are going to try to do."However, putting Wilson under duress can produce benefits besides sacks. Johnson said the pass rush can lead to interceptions when the offense is not able to maintain its timing."We know the quarterback is going to get the ball out faster, so we play a little tighter coverage. We can get a lot of turnovers off it Womens Ndamukong Suh Jersey ," Johnson said.And when the defensive line gets sacks because of effective coverage down the field, Peters said the secondary feels the same satisfaction the defensive front does when a quarterback hit or hurry leads to an interception."When you got a D-line like we got, who wouldn't? I mean, when you get into situations like that, you got to just say, 'Hey, let them go,'" Peters said. "You got to let your dogs eat."Los Angeles feasted on Wilson last season by sacking him 10 times, with seven coming in a 42-7 rout that confirmed the Rams' status as the class of the NFC West. With the addition of Suh in the offseason and a better understanding of Phillips' scheme, Donald is confident the defense line will continue to make things difficult for Wilson."Each week we're getting better and it's going to continue to get better," Donald said. "We got a good group. We ain't worried about nothing. We're going to keep growing."NOTES: LG Rodger Saffold (knee) did not practice for the second consecutive day, but Rams coach Sean McVay expects him to be available against Seattle. . ILB Mark Barron (ankle) was a limited participant for the second straight practice. Phillips said Barron, who has not played since Week 14 last season, would be on a snap count if he plays against Seattle.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr