Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 20-02-2019 04:27:22

hongwei28
ChaOdiz Vétéran

www.nflshopoutlet.com

Chargers Viewed Lamar Jackson as Wide Receiver Despite many mock drafts and experts believing the Los Angeles Chargers would select Lamar Jackson with their first-round pick Color Rush Philip Rivers Jersey , it appears the franchise didn't even view the former Heisman winner as a quarterback.The stars seemed to align for the Chargers on draft night, Jackson was available when they were on the clock, but he may not have been a realistic option for them with the 17th overall selection. On “The Lounge Podcast,†Jackson revealed Los Angeles viewed him as a receiver rather than a quarterback.Jackson continued to explain that encounters like the one he had with Los Angeles was the reason he decided to not participate in the 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine. It’s too early to tell just yet, but this could be an awful look for Los Angeles. If Jackson can become a star, the organization will be kicking themselves. However Youth Austin Ekeler Jersey , there is the slim chance that the Chargers saw something the Baltimore Ravens, who have an extremely strong track record at the Draft, did not. The Ravens have stated that Jackson they saw Jackson as a quarterback, but will try to get him on the field in any way possibly next year. Either as a receiver or running back.The Bolts and Ravens face off week 16 in Los Angeles. What are the odds that Jackson scores a touchdown as a wide receiver to give Chargers fans an early Christmas present?Los Angeles Chargers Undrafted Free Agents to Watch Pt. 2 Last week, the staff and I went around and shared our thoughts on offensive undrafted free agents whom we believe had a real shot at making the final 53-man roster. Today, we went around and shared our thoughts about which defensive players we liked and believe have as good a chance as any to make the final 53 Youth Darius Philon Jersey , as well.Here’s what some of the guys had to say:Garrett Sisti: Defensive Tackle Steven Richardson is a little undersized which was a big part of him going undrafted but he has good play strength. His bull rush is already there and can get after the QB but isn’t great as a run defender. I’d like to see Richardson get over 300 pounds and then I think he has a chance to be a rotational DT.Jamie Hoyle: I keep going back and forth between D’Juan Hines and Steven Richardson, but I think i’ll go with Hines. He’s raw due to only having started for one season, but he’s athletic, covers a lot of ground, and is a very good tackler. His reads need to improve and I think his play speed can be more consistent, but he has a chance to stick in a transitional year at LB for the Chargers. If he can prove himself capable of contributing on special teams he might sneak his way onto either the roster or the practice squad.Matthew Stanley: This one is a bit harder. There are three guys I really want to see in game action. DT Steven Richardson is a bit small but uses his lower center of gravity well and generates a ton of leverage. He won’t be a starter but he could be a good depth guy. CB Brandon Facyson is a stud in coverage with great size for the position and I really want to see if he stands out in a pretty crowded CB group. Finally Youth Virgil Green Jersey , D’Juan Hines is a tackling machine with pretty good athleticism. LB is a pretty thin group and if he can stand out on special teams in practice and the PS he has a chance to make the squad. Overall, I think Facyson is the guy that intrigues me the most.Jamie Sewell: My guy is B.J. Clay. Not because I think he’s going to make the team, but because I’m a Georgia State Panthers fan in CFB and never dreamed that the Chargers would have a GSU player on their roster.Michael Peterson: I really didn’t think the defensive group of UDFAs was that exciting after the draft. If anything, I thought signing an Alabama player was really the peak of the signing period. For the sake of variety, I’m going to go ahead and select cornerback “Crazy Tony†as my favorite to make the team from the group. Even with a cornerback room that has some of the best talent in the NFL, it never hurts to throw in some incredible athletic ability to see what happens. You may remember Brown as the defender in the CFB National Championship that ripped an interception out of the hands of a Georgia wide receiver Philip Rivers Jersey , only to watch him lose on a rep that ended in a long UGA touchdown pass. His overall fundamentals need to be sharpened but the ability to make plays is there. Let’s just hope the coaching staff can work some magic with him. Custom Cleveland Browns Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr