Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 28-12-2020 02:38:49

wfuuopy
Apprenti ChaOdiz

You can view on the mobile version of madden 21

If they actually put effort into Madden 21 coins the license they have exclusive rights , I would actually like this move. And yes, I know theyve said theyll add more to the sole sim mode that the game provides, but the truth is there still will be nothing new added to the component they have exclusivity to at launch. Edit: I also need to add these attributes they said that they could add into M21 we have absolutely no idea when theyll come. Remember it took them over 3 months to add 5th year choices. At the rate, those features wont make it until M22.

Franchise is neglected so they can develop another arcade style they can profit on. Just give someone else simulation and allow madden make their circus micro transaction game. Ridiculous. Will the avatar be the same 9 faces they have had for CAP in the past 6 years? They seem to be along the lines of their face production they have needed for face of the franchise. Based off of everything you can view on the mobile version of madden 21 at the least. Wish franchise would have face creation for custom draft class and create a participant... You may say that for many modes besides franchise and a superstar mode. Will you be able to perform this against the AI? Haha that's all I care about. I suck ass but love the game and I get dominated playing with other men and women haha.

Guarantee this movement is going to not have a depth to it and be dead in a month like FIFAs variant. Why do all of the Ea games have to have the very same manners? Like I predicted this coming months past cause NHL has 3v3, FIFA has a 3v3 mode (with no goalie ) and NBA Live has this mode too. It is identical gameplay just smaller play area from the other EA games. I gotta admit, NHL 3s is among the most enjoyable sports game modes I've ever played. It carries me back into mascot games in NCAA. Cuz these modes are enjoyable?

Yeah they are but still all 4 games are indistinguishable. It isn't fun for bouncing them around in my opinion. And every friend I played in person with these ways anticipate them to become like the road series. It's still normal gameplay however. In 2K in the blacktop manner they place extra crossovers and dunks. They arent identical? They are all completely different sport games that provides their own spin on a smaller, less serious mode. With his logic they ought to eliminate play now and franchise because those manners are in all of the matches also.

I know this is not a cure to franchise. However, this is a wildly cool idea. Being able to play against others with friends/randoms at a smaller game mode as your own avatar?? Awesome. I would like fixes to franchise as well as I do not play with anything but franchise. However, this really is a new game style and a fresh addition to madden making the match at least different to madden 20. Therefore, I am excited as hell to mut 21 coins xbox one try this. And so, I'm excited as hell to try this.

#2 19-01-2021 03:18:24

DouglasMRafferty
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Re: You can view on the mobile version of madden 21

I am going to bookmark this for future updates.

#3 08-02-2021 22:34:15

tilderpewl
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Re: You can view on the mobile version of madden 21

Boosting services actually harm the player base of the game since it over inflates a player’s rank which he has no business being in. When that happens people who are actually high ranking players will surely crush the boosted player and will be a destructive force on the other team. The other players will surely flame him and make each and every one of their day miserable because of just one match where they have been teamed up with a boosted player. They would be better off playing brawl stars game or legetøjsbutik if they want to

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr