Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 17-02-2021 08:55:27

Weismart
Apprenti ChaOdiz

If I depart forever, it isn't alright

It is not like Jagex has a video camera of OSRS gold you while you are playing. But, yeah, even if you move away then yes you are AFK but surfing youtube while fishing, or even doing assignments while fishing is alright. Thanks! This is the type of response I was searching for. What I have heard:If I'm still there, it is alright. If I depart for a moment for the bath or something, it is alright.

If I depart forever, it isn't alright. It's alright as you won't get banned, but it's still technically bannable. But, considering how hard it is to prove - I'm pretty sure Jagex does not know whether you were browsing forums or whatever - it doesn't matter. If I'm on the pc, it is still fine? Everything is okay. You won't get banned for AFK training. The entire notion is ridiculous to me. They basically are just trying to force you to be on Runescape as much as possible. You aren't using a bot if you AFK train, so what's the big deal.

There's little that can not be accomplished with some tricky capital along with a solid set of tools, and with this foundation in mind we have introduced some much-requested usability improvements in the Money Pouch and Tool Belt. At the bottom of the mini-map interface, you'll notice a small icon depicting a pile of coins. From today on, coins could be put here rather than in your stock, if you'd prefer. You can right-click coins to add them to the cash pouch from your inventory. Remember that coins are safe from being lost on death unless they are in your inventory when you perish in the Wilderness.

The application belt icon can be found at the bottom right of your equipped stock interface. Most tools can be added into the particular belt, so they may be used whenever you want them without taking up inventory space. To add a tool to the belt, then right-click onto it from your inventory. For certain tools, like pickaxes and hatchets, just a bronze thing can be stored. While the tool belt will not replace your glistening dragon gear, it's great for performing diverse skilling tasks on cheap RS gold the fly. We'll be adding functionality to the later on, including support for Dungeoneering.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr