Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 17-02-2021 09:24:47

Weismart
Apprenti ChaOdiz

It's a massive effort

The modes on offer have had some minor tweaks to NBA 2K21 MT them. I really like the story-based career -- The Long Shadow. You start off with a character nicknamed'Junior' who you can fully customise in the start; if you would like to use a huge lanky man who enjoys crap speaking, you can do so. Whoever you choose, you will take them through high school all the way into the Draft along with the NBA. It's a good story filled with romance, competition, heartbreak, and endorsement negotiations.

It's a massive effort and lets you realize your personality build their stats, going through the wringer of what it is like to be an NBA star. In this variant, you can now choose instead of going to play college basketball to rather learn your trade in the G League (the minor league) before visiting the Publish for the NBA. Another new edition to the Xbox Series X|S edition is one that is intriguing, but I'm not sure it completely works. It essentially attempts to turn NBA 2K21 to a basketball MMO and occasionally reminds me of Second Life or Playstation Home. The issue is, when you begin the game at a place called Rookieville, there are a few courts which you can pop on to, play a few games and try to find access to the city and get ranked up. However, it really feels like you are at school again, waiting to be picked for a team; I waited on the sidelines for somebody to drop out so that I could playwith, and this may be a tiresome experience, with many minutes passing before you have the chance to head on in and show your skills.

But while you do get a match there's something great about playing with three matches, especially in the event that you discover you are all as bad as each other. Another problem though is that you have to play a number of games to get out of this Rookieville area -- it required me into double figure games to advance into the true City itself, prior to being offered a affiliation with one of the four big groups.

Once you're in the City another 100 gamers ' are observed on the server and you are able to walk around this huge metropolis -- that is great, but strangely it may feel a little empty for its size. Here you can store and get access to special apparel when you have the cash. You can find quests and objectives to hit, letting you get experience -- stuff like playing with a famous star in a two on two game. It is a fun idea and I both feel and hope it'll have a lot of life moving forward. Yes, it's here where microtransactions arrive into tempt you into gaining experience and gear, but do not get fooled and grind it out in your own time. It's a fantastic system that feels like it is right at the start of Cheap 2K21 MT its true potential.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr