Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 12-11-2020 09:55:24

Tonyfirst
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Is there any way to get OSRS gold really easily?

When I first got the membership, and I would be a defense pure. I made money fairly easily by killing Flesh Crawlers from the Stronghold of Security. It wasn't great money, but I could kill them easily and be defensive. I could experience an inventory of herbs as well as other loot that I would sell. I would collect plenty of Ragnar Weed's that have been 7000 to 9000 each. I also stacked up iron ores as well as other items.

Once I rise from the 1 defense system and decide to gain 45 defense as a zerker, I have the ability to easily kill dragons, especially blue dragons, and I earn hundreds of thousands of  RS3 Gold per hour from dragon bones and skins. In the end, I started playing with two accounts at the same time, playing dragon on both accounts at once. Recently, I started to easily make 500k in Kurasks, which required killing 70 killers. They are great money. In my opinion, the dust devil is also a very high income among 65 killers.

I know these aren't probably the most profitable ways, but that's what has worked for me. I never have to buy a membership with your own money because I use in-game gold to obtain Bonds, which I Buy OSRS GP in-game in the methods I use to generate income.

#2 31-07-2022 08:05:15

jamesthomas
Apprenti ChaOdiz

Re: Is there any way to get OSRS gold really easily?

College is a great source of knowledge, but professors often overdo it with tasks. They believe that every student must pay more attention to their subject, even though it is impossible. I cannot imagine how it is possible to cope with all the assignments without specialized services and keep sanity.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr