Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 10-08-2022 05:28:43

seestyle
ChaOdiz

Could Rick Carlisle be playing kids' ? or Kidd's ? game

Could Rick Carlisle be playing kids' or Kidd's  games?The Mavericks are in the market for a new head coach, and while the options on the current hoops landscapearen't entirely intriguing, that current Lakers a sistant Jason Kidd is a "prime candidate" for the job.To make matters more interesting, speaking with ESPN's Tim MacMahon, former-Mavs-now-Pacers head coach Rick Carlisle offered a public endorsement of Kidd for the head coaching job on Tuesday:My hope  Jamar Taylor Jersey is that Jason Kidd will be the next coach of the Mavs because he and Luka have so many things in common as players. I just think that it would be a great situation for Luka, and I think it would be an amazing situation for Jason. I'm the only person on the planet that's coached both of those guys and that knows about all of their special qualities as basketball players. To me, that  Ugo Amadi Jersey just would be a great marriage, but that's an opinion.  Kidd had a few head-coaching stops in the league: He spent a single year in Brooklyn coaching the Nets, followed by 3 1/2 seasons in Milwaukeebefore being fired mid-season in 2018.MORE: Stein reportedthat Kidd has many supporters in Dallas, mainly for what he gave the organization as a player during the team's championship-winning season in 2010-11.Carlisle's motives for the statement will certainly be questioned, but one source noted Kidd has many fans within the franchise after helping Dallas win its breakthrough title in 2011. He was always sure to be strongly considered for the club's first coaching vacancy since 2008. Marc Stein (@TheSteinLine) Im sure  Quinton Jefferson Jersey Jason Kidd appreciates Rick Carlisles endorsement, but the reality is that Kidd has at least 2 powerful allies WITHIN the Mavs organization. They are and, yes, . All has been smoothed over since Kidds somewhat-me sy departure as a player.  Brad Townsend (@townbrad) Kidd currently is an a sistant coach with the Lakers, finishing his second year with the organization. He was part of LA's championship-winning team in 2020.Of course, Kidd's polarizing reputation and sub-par results as a head coach(183-190 overall) means that Mavericks fans looking for greener pastures after the departure of Carlisle may still be left wanting.rick carlisle just pouring gasoline  Justin Britt Jersey all over the mavericks and to sing a lit hire jason kidd match over his shoulder as he walks off tim cato (@tim_cato) This segment is triggering me.Jason Kidd could be the smartest basketball man thats ever lived and hiring him over Mosley would be a bad decision on many levels. The Peoples Tweeter (@RKonkle_Mavs) I can already picture it now: the Mavericks hire Jason Kidd and struggle early on during the season as we witne s Luka get angry with Kidd on the sidelines.All the while, Jamahl Mosley gets hired by, lets say, the Pelicans and has that young team flourishing. Michael Mulford (@TheMulf) its gonna really suck when I have to play the optimist and talk myself into loving Jason Kidd as a head coach All Things Mavs (@All_Things_Mavs) Jason Kidd has 12th Fan Jersey  absolutely nothing on his resume that should inspire confidence hed be a good hire, but he has plenty that gives evidence hed be a disasterIf you want a 2011 champion to coach the team, get Jason Terry to do it Dallas Mavs World (@DallasMavsWorld)

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr