Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 21-06-2017 11:11:39

Julirenla
Apprenti ChaOdiz

To finish off my Pandora Puppy stylings

My picks are Maximus and the White Rabbit from the latest Disney collection, and then the Pandora Belle murano and the Pandora Cinderella Dream Heart, which are two Disney charms I have just wanted for a while. For my free bracelets, I will be getting one regular silver pandora ohrringe and then upgrading to the new Disney bracelet. Not much idea yet what I will be doing with that one, but it just caught my eye in a few photos lately! The next selection are exclusive to the Shanghai Disney ResortThese are particularly exciting, as they also feature two 14kt gold pieces the two Pandora Grand Opening charms!
I often hear from readers that they would like to see more red from Pandora Valentines collections consequently this Valentines styling focuses on some romantic reds, offset with the white Fizzle muranos. The red Sweethearts murano is a recent acquisition of mine, and its pretty pandora charms cherry red is great with the Pandora Fascinating Red glass bead. The new Pandora Ribbon of Love charm makes for a perfect centrepiece, which just a dash of pave detailing. I mentioned in my Wild Hearts murano review that I wanted to put it with the periwinkle blue Cinderella Signature muranos, and was hoping that they would look good together! I have now put together an initial styling and am really pleased with the result! Clear pave and light blue look always beautiful together, and the Pandora Cinderella muranos look great with the Pave Heart bracelet.
These Pandora Field of Flowers murano vary a lot! I would definitely advise buying these in person if you can. I was purchasing two, as I said before, for a friend in the US and I ended up taking one back as it was so much skinnier than the other. The swirls and the detailing of the flowers also differ a lot, which I do not mind as much but it does affect the symmetry of a design when the actual beads themselves are so different in size, I feel. For my stylings for these muranos, I have paired them with different sets of floral murano glass. I think Pandora really excel with their floral beads, and they are often the charms I like buying most these days. They have the most old school Pandora feel of all their new releases. First up, I paired them with a little delicate pink: the older Field pandora charms günstig of Daisies murano, which have cropped up in a few sales. They are just gorgeous, and the little lick of yellow in the middle gives them such a sunny warmth, too.
This Pandora Field of Flowers murano is a truly lovely bead, and I really did enjoy borrowing a couple from my friend to play with for a couple of hours. The depth of the colour is stunning, and the glasswork is just gorgeous. However, its brighter blue does not really fit with anything in my collection as it currently stands, and I am not planning on getting one for myself in the immediate future. Next up, we have another simple festive bangle design. The red Pandora Christmas charms are not that versatile, so a mini bangle design might be a good alternative to trying to fit them into your regular bracelet designs. The clear Twice as Nice spacer is one of my favourites, and it goes with just about anything you please to put it with. To finish off my Puppy stylings, we have one last shot of my own Christmas bracelet. I have tucked the Pandora Puppy charm away next to the mint green Pandora Candy Stripe murano. I really love the fun combination of the cheerful red enamel and the light pastel pandora charms sale green muranos, so the Puppy is perfect for this bracelet.
The new pandora kangaroo charm is a sweet pandora ringe design, featuring a mother kangaroo with her baby in her pouch. It is very similar to the retired Pandora kangaroo charm, which also featured a mother and baby but the details on this updated charm are much smoother and cuter, I think, especially in terms of the baby. I like this pandora kangaroo new design, and it gets extra brownie points for being plain silver, affordable and in keeping with Pandoras classic animal charms, with lots of specific detail. This is a design that particularly appeals to me for personal releases, too, as my brother left for Australia for a year last month and this pandora kangaroo charm would be great as a keepsake or commemoration of his adventure.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr