Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 11-08-2017 08:39:08

sherry2018love
ChaOdiz Confirmé

FanGraphs After Dark Chat 8211 4-28-15

5:49Paul Swydan: Hi everybody! Jeff and i'll be around at 9 pm ET to cram some baseball to your baseball holes! Fill up the queue and well see you soon.9:01Paul Swydan: Hi everybody!9:01Comment From Pale HoseHey guys. I tried DFS the very first time yesterday. Safe to say Im hooked. Any general advice for any beginner to that format?9:02Paul Swydan: I dont play DFS, since it seems like the sort of time sink that I cant manage at this time of my entire life, however i remember whenever we did Pick Six that certain year that you had to organize to fail every single day.9:03Comment From the eskpertIf you had a group of immobile Sluggers (Manny Ramirez, Adam Dunn, Jim Thome, Good Ryan Howard) playing every position but pitcher, the number of thousand runs would they score and permit against a typical team (and Mark Beurhles pitching)?9:03Paul Swydan: Thousands of runs. I cant imagine them in the middle infield and in center.9:04Comment From Los12 Team league, drafted Gomez, Puig, Rendon, Wainwright, Jansen, Holland, Iwakuma, Wright with my first 8 picks (with McCarthy and Stroman afterwards). Im currently in 7th place and seem like I deserve a medal.9:05Paul Swydan: Yamahama, its fright night! Sorry to hear that. Ive dodged most of those bullets to date  just Gomez in a single league  but I feel your pain nonethele s.9:05Comment From bradhow awful are baseball owners that they have made arod and Hamilton to be victims?9:06Paul Swydan: Victims is really a strong word, but yes, it had been an unlikely  Tarell Basham Jersey turn of events without a doubt.9:07Jeff Zimmerman: Hi everyone, I was dealing with my kids coupled with to grab and 8-bit9:07Paul Swydan: You mean like a Nintendo?9:07Jeff Zimmerman: It is a beer9:07Paul Swydan: Ah! That makes more sense.9:08Comment From Lorem IpsumCould Michael Bourn be done? His batspeed looks glacial.9:08Jeff Zimmerman: http://tallgra sbeer.com/pr
9:08Paul Swydan: Im bearish.9:08Jeff Zimmerman: He could be with no speed, not much else can there be.9:08Comment From Bobby BlownillaNeed to fill 2 pitching slots. Can play match-up. Have Gio, Fister, Eovaldi, J. Kelly, C. Anderson, and D. Norris. Really just need these to not have acce s to bad games vs. having awesome ones. QS league. Too volitile an organization or should I go get someone? I will have roster size restrictions. thanks!9:09Paul Swydan: Too volatile a group, I would definitely try to get someone.9:10Jeff Zimmerman: Right now I would opt for Gio and Anderson from the group.9:10Paul Swydan: I would say Gio and Fister, though that puts lots of stock in a floundering Nationals team.9:10Comment From Ullu Ka PattaCorrea correa Joe Haeg Jersey  correa, I know its 99% not going to take place even with Lowrie around the DL, only one can always hope.9:11Paul Swydan: OH INDEED.9:11Jeff Zimmerman: Simply not yet9:11Comment From Bobby BatsFreeman for Price, upright. Good deal if I have Abreu and Mo s?9:12Paul Swydan: Yeah, I believe so. Im certainly higher on Abreu than I am Freeman, so youre maintaining your better guy.9:12Jeff Zimmerman: I could see it, do it now.9:12Comment From NittanychrisRougned Odor  cut him loose or ride it out? Why? Thanks!9:12Paul Swydan: Im still waiting on hold, but my patience is unquestionably wearing thin.9:13Jeff Zimmerman: Depends upon league depth and replacements.9:13Comment From Taijuana Throw UpGood evening gentlemens! Waited on pitching (AL) and so do plenty of low-tier guys. Have been burned picking and selecting matchups. (Lately with Karns) Have you got a feeling/policy about running arms out vs sitting em down?9:14Paul Swydan: Generally, when Im streaming, I judge who I pick more in line with the opponent than you are on the caliber of the pitcher.9:14Jeff Zimmerman: I probably opt for more middle relievers in leagues where Karns is in player. Good rates and then go with two start guys.9:15Comment From SteveIf you had to choose today, would you keep Bryant or Kluber? H2H points and its a home run/SP driven league with the caveat that Ks dont count against hitters.9:15Paul Swydan: Probably Bryant.9:16Jeff Zimmerman: Bryant using the caveat9:16Paul Swydan: what caveat?9:16Jeff Zimmerman: The strikeout one he mentioned9:17Paul Swydan: Ah yes.9:17Comment From SteveShould I crush the pint of Ben and Jerrys I have waiting in my freezer?9:17Paul Swydan: How's this even a question? YES! What flavor?9:17Jeff Zimmerman: Not huge fan of ice cream like a night time snack9:18Paul Swydan: What? When do you eat frozen treats then?9:19Jeff Zimmerman: I love it more in the afternoon as a snack when it is hot.9:19Comment From SteveIts chocolate chip cookie dough. Not sure if anything else is in it though. Ben and Jerry are sneaky.9:19Comment From The Big DipperFor breakfast, usually9:19Comment From Joey Jo Jo JrPeter Gammons mentioned that Kelly includes a 120 inning ceiling. How quickly do you see him relocating to late inning duties?9:19Jeff Zimmerman: At probably around 100 innings9:20Paul Swydan: 90-100, if that's indeed true.9:20Comment From Baseball fanWhen will the Red Sox starting rotation officially become a problem?9:20Paul Swydan: Inside a month approximately. If the keeps up, theyll need to get Eduardo Rodriguez or Steven Wright inside and see if they can be solutions.9:21Jeff Zimmerman: It began that way. It wasnt strong in any way at the beginning of the season.9:22Comment From MichaelWait, what? Exactly why is the Red Sox starting rotation an i sue? Except for Wade Miley, every one has SIERAs below 4.9:22Paul Swydan: Well thats why I said in a month. Low SIERAs are nice, however the team so far has already established a knack for unraveling in early innings, and that is not a tenable long-term strategy.9:23Comment From SteveThoughts on Pineda po sibly becoming an ace?9:24Paul Swydan: Pinedas K  BB% last year was fantastic, and its only getting better. If he can bare this up  and Im not saying he can  but IF he can, theres going to be a whole lot of accolades to sed his way before long.9:24Jeff Zimmerman: I dont see him being an Ace, probably a 2-3 at max. He's just no dominate enough9:25Comment From MichaelWhyyyyy John Farrell?!? Why do you have to kill our bullpen? Why do you won't realize that runs allowed in a single inning is not predictive of runs allowed within the next inning? Why cant someone in the front office show you what the $^&* BABIP is? sad9:26Paul Swydan: Like I had been saying about those crooked number innings.9:26Jeff Zimmerman: The Red Sox can call some people up if they really need to.9:26Comment From WTFWhat is happening with all these bad pitching performances? Guys giving up hits galore walking guys some have 13 base runners in 2 innings. So how exactly does an expert wind up doing that, Im 45 years of age and that i could do this for alot le s money. Between Carlos Carrasco, Drew Hitchison, Wade Miley and Kyle Gibson  Isiah Cage Jersey my team is getting killed. Ive already lost Stroman and Cobb to injury inside a keeper league, WTF.9:27Paul Swydan: Deep breath slowly. Inhale.exhale.9:27Jeff Zimmerman: Sounds like my Ottoneu team9:28Comment From SteveWhy dont players bunt against extreme shifts?9:28Paul Swydan: Bunting is hard, and when youre bad in internet marketing, its a great way to hurt yourself. Most players dont like hurting themselves.9:28Jeff Zimmerman: Egos. I really dont have it without any one on base.9:29Comment From SteveWill Strasburg right the ship or perhaps is it a good idea to escape while I still can?9:30Paul Swydan: The K rate is way down, and the velocity is constantly on the drop:
http://www.fangraphs.com/st
94.3 continues to be pretty good, but its definitely not a good trend.9:30Jeff Zimmerman: He has several i sues happening including the horrible Nats D. I think he gets over valued each season. Sell him. Someone still thinks he's one of the top 5 starters in the game.9:31Paul Swydan: I agree with Jeff.9:31Comment From Johnso i know its a long roto season, but when do you just be like, well if i sell now, i might obtain the best keepers? nobody on my small team is performing to their projections, and that i just lost mccarthy for the year which kills me inside a 13 team nl only league nothing around the wire that can po sibly help i'm screwed, yes?  i gue s im asking, just when was it too soon to sell9:31Paul Swydan: Its never too soon to market, but I dont like selling in April. It makes it tough to enjoy the season. Give your team another month approximately.9:32Jeff Zimmerman: I always wait 2 months. Waiting all off-season to stop in le s than a month. Eno lost his Ace in LABR is still attempting to give it a go.9:33Comment From What are your early thoughts on Wil Myers so far?Do you think Joc Pederson moves up within the Dodgers lineup soon?9:33Comment From JaredDo you think Joc Pederson can continue to hit over .250 together with his current plate discipline?9:33Paul Swydan: 2 Joc questions in 1!9:34Paul Swydan: I believe he will eventually progre s in the lineup, but I think .250 continues to be going to be tough. He's a .419 BABIP and still isnt hitting .300. Thats tough to do!9:34Jeff Zimmerman: His plate discipline is a big i sue. I be worried about strikeouts bringing down Bryant  Jeremy Vujnovich Jersey also9:35Comment From BoWho provides more 55 value all of those other way  Steven Souza or Ben Revere?9:35Paul Swydan: Ill go Souza.9:35Jeff Zimmerman: Souza IMO, I love the total amount attack of power and speed9:36Paul Swydan: So, for qualified hitters in baseball history, only 2002 Jose Fernandez pulled off +.400 BABIP and -.300 AVG for a whole season:
http://www.fangraphs.com/le9:37Comment From GuestWhat may be the depth charts projections on the player pages. It appears as though it's roughly typically Zips and steamer. Is this correct?9:37Jeff Zimmerman: He is one of the few to pull off the .400 BABIP9:37Paul Swydan: Yes, it is 50/50.9:37Paul Swydan: Should you drop it to 300 PA, you can include Drew Stubbs this past year as well:
http://www.fangraphs.com/le9:38Comment From El GuapoThe Adam Ottavino news fills me with sadne s. That is all.9:39Paul Swydan: Agreed. Wonder if Jeff includes a prognosis?9:39Paul Swydan: Appears like hes headed for TJ.9:40Jeff Zimmerman: All of us have  Malik Hooker Jersey TJS these days. It is crazy. I still think it might be better shoulder holding up and so the elbow has to give.9:40Comment In the Big DipperSo is Tanaka9:40Comment From El GuapoIf you'd pitching woes, can you deal Puig for King Felix? I adore you guys. Even though Jeff isn't here. Or there. wink9:41Paul Swydan: Haha. Thanks. I would do this deal, yes.9:41Jeff Zimmerman: Yes, I might make the trade even if I didnt have pitchig i sues.9:41Comment From TonySo Buchholz got shelled however the peripherals still look really nice 11.9 K/9, 2.9 BB/9, 52% GB%,  good season ahead?9:42Paul Swydan: I threw in the towel on attempting to project Clay Buchholz a long time ago.9:42Jeff Zimmerman: I believe in order long because he is healthy9:43Comment From BonesWas offered Lester for Chapman and Anibal Sanchez and Greinke for Chapman and Kazmir. Which one must i take? Neither? My only other closer is Cecil. 11-team, 55 roto league.9:43Paul Swydan: I like the Lester one.9:43Jeff Zimmerman: I would make the Lester trade9:44Comment From VOTEWhat is your Franchise Four of Fangraphs?9:45Jeff Zimmerman: Four Pauls9:45Paul Swydan: Thats hard, since there are at least six individuals who deserve to perform it, certainly one of whom is Zimm.9:46Comment From MintyIts still too early, but when should worry if Sano and Buxtons rust continues?9:46Jeff Zimmerman: Nope, I believed it would bring them at least 2-3 months to begin.9:46Paul Swydan: Inside a couple of months.9:46Comment From Marcus BanksEither individuals going to the Orioles game tomorrow?9:47Jeff Zimmerman: I might watch to determine how creapy it is.9:47Paul Swydan: I definitely wish to watch. Well see if the children cooperate.9:47Comment From NorthsiderThere happen to be talks the DH coming to the NL might be discu sed in the 2016 CBA. What % can you give to this actually happening?9:48Paul Swydan: I believe 75%. It will be sad for me personally, since I think baseball is going the other way. I hate the DH, and as I detailed within the DH PPR back in March, most teams dont really use a traditional DH anymore.9:48Jeff Zimmerman: At this time 15%, basically was an NL owner, I wouldnt want it. It might probably increase payroll $10M and i believe they would like an additional $10M9:49Comment In the BoatSo the Metscould they, perhaps, trade Daniel Murphy in the deadline to fill a different need, replace him with Dilson Herrera, and actually improve in that way?9:50Paul Swydan: Its definitely po sible.9:50Jeff Zimmerman: It's a long season between occasionally. I think they might get a real a sest if they turn to move a prospect or two.9:51Comment In the Big DipperNo Tanaka talk yet?9:51Comment From Phillies113Tanaka is turn off, as baseball loses another starting pitcher. Meanwhile, the Phillies have this shiny Cole Hamels just sitting there, getting dusty.9:52Jeff Zimmerman: I dont think the Yankees have sufficient prospects to obtain Hamels when compared with other teams.9:52Paul Swydan: Im just seeing this. Injury seemed inevitable, though it isnt his elbow. Perhaps it had been a cascade injury?9:53Comment From MichaelIs Hamels really shiny? Id rather hold out for Cueto.9:53Jeff Zimmerman: The Reds dont trade9:53Paul Swydan: Ready for the Reds to do anything appears like a foolish strategy. They cant even put Mesoraco on the DL9:53Comment From frankDo u like a specific item out of Rodon so far? Is he destined for the rotation soon or is he going to still work out of the pen?9:54Jeff Zimmerman: He needs to throw strikes before he'll be beneficial in either role.9:54Paul Swydan: Again, once we mentioned last week, they let Sale relieve for a whole year, so it might not be in the near future.9:54Comment From Marcus BanksWhat is the proce s for selecting comments. Sometimes youll answer them seconds after I ask, but in other cases youll post one which I asked a half hour ago9:55Jeff Zimmerman: I have no clue how Paul picks them. Maybe he's drunk. Maybe?9:55Paul Swydan: Generally, for that first 30 minutes approximately, I attempt to choose the comments that came in first, after which I go towards the newest comments next, and if we go out Hakeem Nicks Jersey  I work my way back as much as those who work in the middle. Its most likely not the best strategy, but its A method!9:56Comment From hondoi need to drop one for a pitcher. 66 10 team H2H. bogaerts, harrison, vmart9:56Paul Swydan: Harrison9:57Jeff Zimmerman: Harrison or Bogaerts. I love harrison from the bench to fill multiple roles. You might consider a 2-1 trade or trade for any DLed player like Zobrist.9:58Comment From MrMaddne sWorse fielder, 2015 Hanley Ramirez in LF or 2011 Mark Reynolds at 3B?9:59Paul Swydan: Ill be optimistic and say Reynolds, but Hanley is going to give him a run for his money. The first game I visited this year, he DUCKED to let a ball review his head striking the Monster.9:59Jeff Zimmerman: I didnt think anyone could be worse than Mark Reynolds in the field, maybe Adam Dunn within the OF9:59Comment From Baseball fanHanley is amazing 9 home runs already10:00Comment From Marcus BanksBlue Bell > Ben and Jerrys10:00Paul Swydan: However, he's carrying this out, so Ill live with the defense. BTW, dont forget which i picked Hanley to win AL MVP this season. 9 homers in April is a good begin to an MVP campaign.10:00Paul Swydan: False. There is nothing much better than Ben & Jerrys.10:00Jeff Zimmerman: Unle s it is the recalled Oklahoma Blue Bell10:00Comment From Marcus Banksas long as you dont mind a little listeria10:01Paul Swydan: Just a little listeria makes the world go round.10:01Comment From jpNick Hundley an option in single catcher leagues? I mean he is the starting catcher for that Rocks!10:01Paul Swydan: I dont think so, no, Id be surprised if he hits well a lot longer.10:02Jeff Zimmerman: Yes, but I i never thought he would be the C this early. The Rockies do dumb things for some time.10:02Paul Swydan: Well, hes better than Rosario, thats for sure.10:03Comment From francisDo you really think Carl Crawford is hurt. Seems awfully convenient that Donnie discu  Kendall Langford Jersey sed getting Guerrero ABs by putting him in LF, and the next day, Crawford hits the DL.10:04Paul Swydan: I believe that Crawford is legitimately hurt. I cant seeing him being complicit with this scenario.10:04Jeff Zimmerman: Man, there was convient pitcher DL stint. The pitcher said hello will be nice to po se s 2 weeks to operate things out10:04Comment From Baseball fanJeff which program do you use to produce your graphs (there awsome) ? I dont believe its tableau or excel but correct me if im wrong.10:05Jeff Zimmerman: Nothing special at FG, just open office. In some other places it may be other ones.10:06Comment From Marcus BanksJust just a little program called Ti-8610:06Comment From SteveWhat type of pitcher can you go after that has top-10 potential but most people may not realize it?10:06Jeff Zimmerman: The two from the Astros, McHugh and Kuechel (sp?).10:07Paul Swydan: Tanaka? Too early?
Chris Archer would be a good one, though people may be clueing in on him now.10:08Paul Swydan: OK folks, that will do it for us tonight. Thanks for chilling out, the questions really flooded in at the conclusion. Sorry we didnt reach all of them. See you next week!10:08Jeff Zimmerman: Bye

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr