Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 16-10-2017 09:01:19

sherry2018love
ChaOdiz Confirmé

Newman8217s Own- Best Corner OF8217s Of

Seeing prospects in person is my pa sion. In 2012, I had been fortunate enough to visit parks in five different leagues  collecting information and video on 200 legitimate prospects or even more. The lists released within the next couple weeks will highlight the very best prospects Ive observed in person at each position throughout the 2012 season. The rankings will be adjusted based on projected position in the major league level, not present position (in italics if ranking includes position shift). After writing the first three lists, I noticed theres really not a way to help keep statistical information from the equation completely and focus on scouting/projection alone. This has caused me to hedge my bets a little on high ceiling talents and focus more about the complete player. Additionally, appreciate this isn't intended to be an entire list of the very best prospects at each position acro s all of Minor League Baseball, however the best of what Ive seen.
Previous Rankings:The  Al Louis-Jean Jersey CatchersThe First Basemen The 2nd BasemenThe Third BasemenThe Shortstops
1. Tyler Austin, New York Yankees
Of position prospects within the Yankees organization, no player has a higher floor than Tyler Austin. He profiles as a solid average regular with room for any little more. On the list which lacks impact talent, hes the safest bet hitting for enough average and power to profile as an everyday player. Seeing the kind of Bryce Harper, Giancarlo Stanton and Jason Heyward in the minor league level, no player about this list projects for your type of impact potential.
Read my previous piece on Tyler Austin.
2. Rymer Liriano, San Diego Padres
My look at Liriano was extremely brief, only one doesn't have choice but to become impre sed by his compact, powerful frame and explosive hands. His requirement for long periods of adjustment after earning promotions concerns me a bit, along with his swing mechanics. However, the payoff if things break right is sufficient for him to position second on this list.
3. Michael Choice, Oakland Athletics
In March, I found myself in Phoenix watching Michael Choice taking reps in right field thinking, Thats likely to hurt his value. Little did I know a power outage in the Double-A Texas League would drop him even further. Before succumbing to some season ending injury, Choice was at the midst of a .435/.493/.710 July, so Im cutting him just a little slack for another season.
4. Jonathan Galvez, North park Padres
The obligatory, At least one tool shed needs to be highly ranked pick, Jonathan Galvez has a lean, athletic frame that makes scouts swoon. He made an excellent first impre sion after i saw him in Arizona coupled with a fine, albeit injury shortened season in Double-A. If the list were according to tools alone, hed maintain the top-3.
5. Joc Pederson, Los Angeles Dodgers (CF)
Pederson is a center fielder in writing, but poor route running and bad reads off of batted balls in Double-A forces me to slip him on the defensive spectrum. Personally, Pederson presents as le s physical than I was expecting based on his 18 home run, 26 stolen base campaign within the California League. However, I came away very impre sed with his bat control and ability to command the strike zone at such a young age.
6. Keury En Cruz, Boston Red Sox
De La Cruz has holes in his offensive game which very well might get caught up to him in the upper levels, but there may not be a much better pure hitter about this list. One scout called it a, 65 hit tool that is high praise. De La Cruz defense lags far behind his bat. For me, hed achieve greater rankings if I could envision a scenario where En Cruz could man center field inside a pinch. Unfortunately, its a substandard glove in left at this time, so center is just not a viable option.
7. Todd Cunningham, Atlanta Braves (CF)
The anti-Jonathan Galvez, Cunningham is Jonathan Anderson Jersey  short on tools, but includes a big league floor due to advanced baseball skills. Hes certainly a tweener for me personally, but he did spend the 2012 season manning center field which is definitely an optimistic considering I saw a player with no position when Cunningham debuted this year. At the moment, Cunninghams capability to switch hit, make consistent contact and play all three outfield spots leaves him with an ideal fourth outfielder profile.
8. Alfredo Marte, Arizona Diamondbacks
Ill be the first to admit I had no idea who Alfredo Marte in April when I traveled to Chattanooga to determine Tyler Skaggs and Trevor Bauer on back-to-back evenings. At some point, I turned to a friend attending and said, That Marte guy is going to be a fourth outfielder for an individual. Without a doubt, Marte had a fine season in the Double-A level. But at 23, he was also older than most legit prospects who go through. Hes a big leaguer, but his role is still to be determined.
9. Jaff Decker, San Diego Padres
When prospect followers indicate walk rate at the lower levels like a sign of prospect awesomene s, I find myself wanting to serve a heaping portion of Jaff Decker. As they is constantly on the post spectacular on base percentages, talk of limitations in other locations seems to be catching up to him. Now 22 and coming off of a season lost to injury, I've no choice but to move him down this list.
10. Ariel Ovando, Houston Astros
Ovando was a bohemoth personally with room to fill out his frame. At present, he has holes in the swing and it is a defensive liability. At 18, it doesnt much matter because hes far in front of other young, Latin players Ive seen. Ovando is ranked 10th about this list because of his having the floor of a Single-A wash out, but his power ceiling  Cameron Meredith Jersey is also as high as anybody ranked. A le s conservative prospect writer might have Ovando ranked much higher.
11. James Darnell, San Diego Padres
At 26, time is running out for James Darnell. Like Decker, his season was cut short because of injury at any given time as he seemed prepared to break through for good. The University of South Carolina method is a big leaguer, and can open 2013 at an age (26) when a five-to-six year career like a bench player is a great outcome. I like the power potential and ability to draw a walk, but old player skills point to a good floor with no lot of upward mobility.
12. Williams Jerez, Boston Red Sox (CF)
This rank is 99.9% projection and 0.1% production. At 6-foot-4, 190 pounds with the cla sic left-handed stroke, Darryl Strawberry was the very first name that popped into my head when watching Jerez in batting practice. Of course physical resemblance means little before the on field production can there be to complement. Still, I'd welcome Jerez into my organization with open arms on the chance things come together while they probably won't.
13. Marc Krau s, Houston Astros
After a 2011 try looking in Chattanooga, I had been convinced Marc Krau s was a prospect dud. He was slow, given a lot of swing-and-mi s, and the power was le s than I was expecting. There is nothing to like. Another look in 2012 featured Krau s raking Double-A pitching having a much improved approach and shorter path to the baseball. I still cant shake the memories of 2011 Krau s, but he now profiles as a big leaguer for me personally instead of a quality organizational piece.
14. Kentrail Davis, Milwaukee Brewers
I actually want to like Kentrail Davis like a prospect, but his all-around game includes just like many negatives as positives. He's speed, but his physique leaves him unlikely to maintain it. Davis walks at a strong clip, but strikes out an exce sive amount of. His offensive game is well-balanced for a center fielder. Davis is an outfielder having a tweener profile and extra guy projection at this point.
15. Fred Ford, Might Royals
My take a look at Ford was brief, but he has impre sive size and power potential. The strikeouts are a major red flag, but Id take a photo on him simply to observe how he develops. In 2013, Ill receive ample opportunity to follow up on Ford as hes apt to be Lexington bound.
16. Gilbert Gomez, New York Mets (CF)
On a poor Savannah team, Gomez stuck out like a legitimate big league prospect. Once more, its a fourth outfielder MyCole Pruitt Jersey  profile, but his advanced approach and wiry frame allows for some projection. My i sue with Gomez is the fact that hes slow and can have to proceed to a corner outfield spot at physical maturity, if not sooner.
17. Kendrick Perkins, Boston Red Sox
Seeing Perkins 35.5% strikeout rate within the New York-Penn League took me unexpectedly because he barreled the baseball as well as any prospect on his team when watching Lowell play in Auburn. At present, hes a poor body prospect who'd benefit by dropping 20 pounds approximately. Perkins will always need to strive to keep his frame, but Ive seen prospects transform physicall in a single off-season. I really hope to see the same from Perkins if hes a signed to Greenville next spring.
18. Jordan Akins, Texas Rangers
Akins has top-3 tools about this list undoubtedly, but how does a prospect rectify a 162/12 strikeout-to-walk ratio? Is that even po sible? If I cant picture a true path to the big leagues, that we cant, i then have no choice but to rank Akins last. Unle s he surrenders baseball for the gridiron which is a distinct po sibility, hell get many years to find it at the minor league level. Im just doubtful he ever will.

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr