Forum ChaOdisiaque

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum du Club ChaOdisiaque. Un maximum de news sur le jeu en général (JDR, MMORPG, Jeu vidéo, JOL, figurines etc...), des actualités concernant le WEB et le développement dans son ensemble. Des aides, astuces, outils pour vos jeux, vos créations web et un tas d'idées pour enrichir vos besoins ludiques. C'est un bon moyen de se tenir au courant des dernières sorties et surtout de trouver de l'aide à la création de site, de jeu et de site de jeu. Premier gros projet de l'association SierrElben... Faites parti de l'aventure...

#1 14-11-2017 12:56:21

sherry2018love
ChaOdiz Confirmé

Chargers Raiders Rams officially file fo

The Chargers, Rams and Raiders took a step toward Los Angeles on Monday night by officially filingrelocation applications with the NFL."We have tried for more than 14 years, through nine separate proposals and seven different mayors, to create a world-cla s stadium experience for fans in San Diego," the Chargerssaid in a statement. "Despite these efforts, there is still no certain, actionable solution to the stadium problem. We are sad to have reached this point.MORE: Renderings of proposed LA stadium| St. Louis approves funding for new Rams stadium, but hurdles remain"What happens Eric Wood Jersey  next is in the hands of the NFLs owners, who will meet in Houston on January 12-13. The Chargers have pledged from the outset to respect whatever decision the League ownership makes."Team president and CEO Dean Spanos explained the move in Sammy Watkins Jersey  aninterview posted to Chargers.com."This has been probably the single most difficult decision that I have ever made, and our family has ever made, in busine s," Spanos said. "I promise you, it wasnt an easy decision to come to. Ive lived here 31 years of my life, and that is almost half of my life.I have all my friends here, and a lot of great memories.Not just with the football team, but with the rest of my life how it all played out here."So it was very difficult to come to this decision.Its been 14 years that weve been working very hard to try and get something done here.Weve had nine different proposals that weve made, and all of them were basically rejected by the city.Over 25 percentof our busine s comes from Riverside County, Orange County and the Los Angeles County area.Another team or teams going in there would have a huge impact on that.I think that is what really was the catalyst that got this whole thing going because when the Rams decided to make their move there, this was a move to protect our busine s more than anything.So we find ourselves where we do right now."The Chargers are one of three teams that could move Jordan Poyer Jersey  to Los Angeles, with either the Raiders or Rams po sible partners in separate stadium proposals in the L.A. suburbs of Carson and Inglewood, respectively. The Rams and Raiders have also filed fo relocation, the NFL later announced."Thisdecision to file has nothing to do with the fans," Spanos said, trying to soften the blow to the San Diego fan base. "They have been great and theyve been supportive.Its really been the inability of the city at the political level to get any kind of public funding or any kind of a vote to help subsidize a stadium.This current proce s thats proposed by the mayor, it runs past the time frames where you need to have an answer.It really puts the burden on the team if you are not succe sful in having a positive vote. Its not because you didnt try, but at the end of the day there may not be, and probably most likely would not be, an alternative for the team."The Rams said in a brief statement their potential relocation "would be effective for the 2016 NFL  Stephen Hauschka Jersey League Year."

Pied de page des forums

© Copyright 2007 / 2010 - Forum ChaOdisiaque
Présenté et administré par l'équipe ChaOdisiaque - Club Passion Rôliste
LudiKreation - Forum developpé via FluxBB Traduction Fluxbb.fr